Dont suppose there will ever be another tombraider?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I liked the tombraider series, i miss tombraider.
I heard somewhere that eidos is dead? true?

--
DalienX

DalienX wrote in news:x5B0e.10342$C7.7829@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

> I liked the tombraider series, i miss tombraider.
> I heard somewhere that eidos is dead? true?

Last rumour is that Eidos is bought up by Elevation (partly owned by
U2-Bono). It's also said that british SCi are interested in aquiring
Eidos.

Nothing is confirmed by Eidos yet.

Rikard

Here, Rikard Peterson <trumgottist@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> DalienX wrote in news:x5B0e.10342$C7.7829@news-server.bigpond.net.au:
>
> > I liked the tombraider series, i miss tombraider.
> > I heard somewhere that eidos is dead? true?
>
> Last rumour is that Eidos is bought up by Elevation (partly owned by
> U2-Bono). It's also said that british SCi are interested in aquiring
> Eidos.
>
> Nothing is confirmed by Eidos yet.

And the most recent Tomb Raider game was late, rushed, and got bad
reviews. (Including one from me. Well, I didn't post it. Here, I'll
post it now: "Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness wasn't particularly fun.
The plot felt like it had big pieces missing. Maybe because it came
out late and rushed.")

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Rikard Peterson typed:

> Last rumour is that Eidos is bought up by Elevation
> (partly owned by U2-Bono). It's also said that british
> SCi are interested in aquiring Eidos.
>
> Nothing is confirmed by Eidos yet.

I think there is a TR7 in the works (by Crystal Dynamics-
who just released "Project: Snowblind" to mostly great
reviews ;>), but it has been rescheduled for 2006 release
(TR7), very wisely allowing for more development time. :)

This is the closest we've come to an official press release:
http://www.tombraidercommunity.com/news.php?newsId=455

So yes, I think there will be another TR, and I think it
will put Lara back on top, where she belongs. ;) (I, for
one, have always preferred Lara on top ;>)

--
};> Matt v3.2 <:{
Professional Devil

Mary

"mec'devil" <delusions@fools.paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Rikard Peterson typed:
>
> > Last rumour is that Eidos is bought up by Elevation
> > (partly owned by U2-Bono). It's also said that british
> > SCi are interested in aquiring Eidos.
> >
> > Nothing is confirmed by Eidos yet.
>
> I think there is a TR7 in the works (by Crystal Dynamics-
> who just released "Project: Snowblind" to mostly great
> reviews ;>), but it has been rescheduled for 2006 release
> (TR7), very wisely allowing for more development time. :)
>
> This is the closest we've come to an official press release:
> http://www.tombraidercommunity.com/news.php?newsId=455
>
> So yes, I think there will be another TR, and I think it
> will put Lara back on top, where she belongs. ;) (I, for
> one, have always preferred Lara on top ;>)

Ahem. you really are a devil :)

Mary

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> once tried to test me with:

> I liked the tombraider series, i miss tombraider.
> I heard somewhere that eidos is dead? true?

Eidos is not dead, they're just resting. They're pining for the fjords.

But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:

> But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.

:O sacrilidge

--
DalienX

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> once tried to test me with:

> Knight37 wrote:
>

>> But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.
>
>:O sacrilidge

Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and still get
off?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:
> "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> once tried to test me with:
>

>>Knight37 wrote:
>>

>>>But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.
>>
>>:O sacrilidge
>

> Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and still get
> off?

I never saw much of the boobies.
Mostly I saw a big rear end.

Knight37 wrote:

> "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> once tried to test me with:
>
> > Knight37 wrote:
> >

> >> But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.
> >
> > :O sacrilidge
>
> Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and still
> get off?

ill admit the boobies and ass have appeal, its the whole theme that i
really like, exploring ancient citys and dodging traps ect.
I still remember nearly shitting my dacks the first time i saw the
T-rex in tombraider 1.

--
DalienX

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven "mec'devil"<delusions@fools.paradise.net.nz> in
4243f9d6$1@clear.net.nz
> Rikard Peterson typed:
>
>> Last rumour is that Eidos is bought up by Elevation
>> (partly owned by U2-Bono). It's also said that british
>> SCi are interested in aquiring Eidos.
>>
>> Nothing is confirmed by Eidos yet.
>
> I think there is a TR7 in the works (by Crystal Dynamics-
> who just released "Project: Snowblind" to mostly great
> reviews ;>), but it has been rescheduled for 2006 release
> (TR7), very wisely allowing for more development time. :)
>
> This is the closest we've come to an official press release:
> http://www.tombraidercommunity.com/news.php?newsId=455
>
> So yes, I think there will be another TR, and I think it
> will put Lara back on top, where she belongs. ;) (I, for
> one, have always preferred Lara on top ;>)

you masturbate with a monitor on your stomach?

--
Without geometry, life is pointless.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven "Knight37"<knight37m@email.com> in
Xns9624F3B46F9EAknight37m@130.133.1.4
> "DalienX" <somewhere@earth.com> once tried to test me with:
>
>> Knight37 wrote:
>>

>>> But I do wish they'd kill off Tomb Raider.
>>
>>:O sacrilidge
>
> Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and still
> get off?

do you realy need to ask that question?

--
If you want to please the critics, don't play too loud, too soft, too
fast, too slow. - Arturo Toscanini (1867-1957)

Jenny100 wrote:
> Knight37 wrote:

>>> O sacrilidge
>>
>> Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and
>> still get off?
>
> I never saw much of the boobies.
> Mostly I saw a big rear end.

So we've gone back to my favorite subject, I see.

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in.

Serenity now!!!

DalienX wrote:
> Knight37 wrote:

>>>:O sacrilidge
>>
>>Oh please. How many times can you look at pixelated boobies and still
>>get off?
>

> ill admit the boobies and ass have appeal, its the whole theme that i
> really like, exploring ancient citys and dodging traps ect.

Yup. And I liked being able to leap large distances in a single bound.
There aren't enough games where you can play someone with super powers.

> I still remember nearly shitting my dacks the first time i saw the
> T-rex in tombraider 1.

That was a good one. For some reason the T-rex's in the later
game (was it TR3?) didn't scare me like that.

TRENDING THREADS