New Vxxx Forum

Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it is
all free of course and I thought I would share!
Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!
4 answers Last reply
More about vxxx forum

    Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
    require registration even to look at things!

    So go spam somewhere else I say!

    "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
    > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it
    > is
    > all free of course and I thought I would share!
    > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
    > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

    Now now Bob, yes registration is required, that is pretty much a fact
    of online life nowadays, and only takes a few seconds, you do not even
    have to confirm by e-mail like some places. Any decent site (ei:
    howard forums) seems to want you to register.
    The reason I posted the site was for people who want answers and free
    games for the Vxxx series phones, and info on how to upload these
    games, and wallpapers etc, and not be told to search every time the
    same questions are asked.
    I registered a few days ago and so far it is great.

    Peace

    "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<4sqdnbEKl-839MTcRVn-og@comcast.com>...
    > Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
    > require registration even to look at things!
    >

    > So go spam somewhere else I say!
    >

    > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
    > > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it
    > > is
    > > all free of course and I thought I would share!
    > > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
    > > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

    Nice looking site.

    Register ? OK if nothing to hide.

    "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
    > require registration even to look at things!
    >

    > So go spam somewhere else I say!
    >

    > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just
    up,
    > > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus
    it
    > > is
    > > all free of course and I thought I would share!
    > > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
    > > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

    Great site thanks for the tip

    forummail@rogers.com (Anybody) wrote in message news:<92248ed7.0409281721.54583771@posting.google.com>...
    > Now now Bob, yes registration is required, that is pretty much a fact
    > of online life nowadays, and only takes a few seconds, you do not even
    > have to confirm by e-mail like some places. Any decent site (ei:
    > howard forums) seems to want you to register.
    > The reason I posted the site was for people who want answers and free
    > games for the Vxxx series phones, and info on how to upload these
    > games, and wallpapers etc, and not be told to search every time the
    > same questions are asked.
    > I registered a few days ago and so far it is great.
    >
    > Peace
    >
    > "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<4sqdnbEKl-839MTcRVn-og@comcast.com>...
    > > Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
    > > require registration even to look at things!
    > >

    > > So go spam somewhere else I say!
    > >

    > > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
    > > > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it
    > > > is
    > > > all free of course and I thought I would share!
    > > > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
    > > > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

Motorola