New Vxxx Forum

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
September 28, 2004 5:44:08 AM

Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it is
all free of course and I thought I would share!
Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

More about : vxxx forum

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 1:39:54 PM

Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
require registration even to look at things!

So go spam somewhere else I say!

"Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
> with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it
> is
> all free of course and I thought I would share!
> Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
> If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

September 28, 2004 10:21:10 PM

Now now Bob, yes registration is required, that is pretty much a fact
of online life nowadays, and only takes a few seconds, you do not even
have to confirm by e-mail like some places. Any decent site (ei:
howard forums) seems to want you to register.
The reason I posted the site was for people who want answers and free
games for the Vxxx series phones, and info on how to upload these
games, and wallpapers etc, and not be told to search every time the
same questions are asked.
I registered a few days ago and so far it is great.

Peace

"Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<4sqdnbEKl-839MTcRVn-og@comcast.com>...
> Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
> require registration even to look at things!
>

> So go spam somewhere else I say!
>

> "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just up,
> > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus it
> > is
> > all free of course and I thought I would share!
> > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
> > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

September 28, 2004 11:29:58 PM

Nice looking site.

Register ? OK if nothing to hide.

"Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, free IF YOU REGISTER I guess.... No thanks! I avoid such sites that
> require registration even to look at things!
>

> So go spam somewhere else I say!
>

> "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > Hey guys, I know this is like spamming, But there is a new forum just
up,
> > with games, properly cut wallpaper, and mp3/midi ringtones up now plus
it
> > is
> > all free of course and I thought I would share!
> > Check out www.vxxxstuff.com
> > If you have a V300-V600 come join and check it out!

September 29, 2004 10:51:55 PM

Great site thanks for the tip

!