Looking for a similiar to Sanitarium game?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
any?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

dany.iliev@gmail.com (Dantata) wrote in

> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its
> mix of psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits.
> Do you know any?

You might like Blackstone Chronicles. I don't like either game, but I enjoyed
Blackstone more than Sanitarium.

--
»Q«

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On 24 Mar 2005 13:49:06 -0800
dany.iliev@gmail.com (Dantata) wrote:

> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> any?

Try "Countdown" - it's hard to get, but the underdogs have it. Great game,
but rather difficult. Also a technological marvel - somehow they managed
to get sound blaster quality sound out of the internal speaker! I'm not
joking, I've heard it!

Dantata wrote:
> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> any?

Sanitarium! What a great game! If you like that...

I'm playing Vampire Masquerade: BLOODLINES. It's got lots of horror n
gore n stuff. It's more of an action RPG than a adventure (lots of
fighting with guns, swords, and magic vampire powers. It is a HOOT! I
really love being a vampire! It's a pretty adult game - bloody and sexy
- certainly not for little kids.

ToolPackinMama <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message news:<1147386362sibd1@news.supernews.com>...
> Dantata wrote:
> > Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> > psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> > any?
>
> Sanitarium! What a great game! If you like that...
>
> I'm playing Vampire Masquerade: BLOODLINES. It's got lots of horror n
> gore n stuff. It's more of an action RPG than a adventure (lots of
> fighting with guns, swords, and magic vampire powers. It is a HOOT! I
> really love being a vampire! It's a pretty adult game - bloody and sexy
> - certainly not for little kids.

Yup, i also like to be a vampie ;) The Problem with VM:Bloodlines is
that i've a MX video card and i think it's not supported ;)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:56:42 +0200
"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> > psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> > any?
>
> The Silent Hill series.
>
> -Moa Dragon

I think you're pushing it a bit with those...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> any?

The Silent Hill series.

-Moa Dragon

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<d25sg7$236$1@news.tiscali.fr>...
> > Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> > psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> > any?
>
> The Silent Hill series.
>
> -Moa Dragon

Come on. Only not the SH series! There must be something else ;)

JA

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

You might like Bioforge, but it has a fair share of action in it too. Might
be hard to come by too these days.

"Dantata" <dany.iliev@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> any?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix of
> psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you know
> any?

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

undert0w wrote:
>> Since i've played Sanitarium i'm looking for game which has its mix
>> of psychology and horror but i can't find a game that suits. Do you
>> know any?
>
> I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

American McGee's Alice maybe?

jp

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Well i'm an adventure game collector and the closest to Sanitarium i've
ever seen is probably Harvester, but good luck find it, its kinda rare....
and extremely graphic to boot. You could also try Blade Runner by Westwood
(who incidentally no longer exist) or Nightlong (Dreamcatcher), which is
kinda along the same lines as Blade Runner but both of these games use the
same type of game engine as Sanitarium. have fun ;))