FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!

You can check it out at...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43272&item=5723153442&rd=1

Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about jawbone cutting edge noise reducing headset nokia

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:53:53 GMT, Ebay Dude <ebaydude@nyc.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!
    >
    >Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
    >public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
    >power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
    >CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!
    >
    >You can check it out at...
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=
    >
    >Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

    $99 - reserve not met, and $9.99 shipping, and $3.50 insurance? All
    sales final, as-is, no refunds? A brand new seller?

    Gee... I wonder why you have no bids.

Motorola Gaming Headsets Nokia