FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Last response: in Brands
September 28, 2004 9:53:53 PM

FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!

Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!

You can check it out at...

Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

Chris
Anonymous
September 28, 2004 9:53:54 PM

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:53:53 GMT, Ebay Dude <ebaydude@nyc.rr.com>
wrote:

>FA: JAWBONE - CUTTING EDGE/NOISE REDUCING Headset 4 NOKIA!!!
>
>Perfect for use in the noisy city, during windy car rides, or at
>public events!!! This HIGH TECH, STATE OF THE ART HEADSET is for the
>power user girl/guy who has everything and who demands to be heard!!!
>CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!
>
>You can check it out at...
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=
>
>Any questions, kindly contact me via my ebay handle. Thanks!

$99 - reserve not met, and $9.99 shipping, and $3.50 insurance? All
sales final, as-is, no refunds? A brand new seller?

Gee... I wonder why you have no bids.