Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Wifi connection with my mobile and broadband

Last response: in Wireless Networking
September 10, 2012 11:51:03 AM

i have BSNL Broadband and that broadband has wifi. i have a mobile named Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. when i put my wifi on and the bSNL broadband on(and connect that broadband to computer),, then my mobile gets connected with the Bsnl broadband. but when i start starting the internet from the mobile,, no page do loading and it tells " the page is temporarily unavailable",, please tell me how to connect my mobile and broadband with wifi to do internet.

More about : wifi connection mobile broadband

January 6, 2013 1:32:53 PM

BSNL said:
i have BSNL Broadband and that broadband has wifi. i have a mobile named Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. when i put my wifi on and the bSNL broadband on(and connect that broadband to computer),, then my mobile gets connected with the Bsnl broadband. but when i start starting the internet from the mobile,, no page do loading and it tells " the page is temporarily unavailable",, please tell me how to connect my mobile and broadband with wifi to do internet.

Score
January 6, 2013 3:15:02 PM

Do you have a wireless router ? To get this to work you want to connect your phone to a wireless router and then you'll be able to connect to the internet.
You may be able to connect the phone to your computer by the usb connector cable that came with the phone and get on the internet through your computer but you will have to try that. However if your tied to your computer by cable it makes no sense to use the phone for internet if your right at the computer.
So you need a wireless router.
Score
February 15, 2013 12:10:11 AM

I had bsnl router.I connects by dialling from my lap through Wi-FI.
I want to connect my mobile too through Wi Fi.
THe mobile got connected to the wifi network.

but INTERNET is not available on the mobile .

what I have to do to get mobile connected to internet via wifi,,by making the dialling from the LAP ???
Score
Related resources
!