Computer Gaming World Adventure Game of The Year?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Does anyone remember what Computer Gaming World's adventure game of
the year was? I saw it, but cannot remember what it was and I wanted
to pick up a copy based on their review, but I obviously can't if I
can't remember what it was called :)
thanks!
-Big

Big McLargehuge wrote:
> Does anyone remember what Computer Gaming World's adventure game of
> the year was? I saw it, but cannot remember what it was and I wanted
> to pick up a copy based on their review, but I obviously can't if I
> can't remember what it was called :)

The CGW Adventure Game of the Year (if you meant 2004) is Missing: Since
January

It took me less time to google it than you to post the question.