How to add java games

I have a motorola V600 with bleutooth connection to the computer (working)
I have some java games that I like to upload in my computer but how do I do
that?
I have *.jad and *.jar files for each game. The bleutooth map only has 3
submaps: audio, pictures and video?

can someone explane?

Arta
1 answer Last reply
More about java games

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:21:32 +0200, Arta wrote:

    > I have a motorola V600 with bleutooth connection to the computer (working)
    > I have some java games that I like to upload in my computer but how do I do
    > that?
    > I have *.jad and *.jar files for each game. The bleutooth map only has 3
    > submaps: audio, pictures and video?
    >
    > can someone explane?
    >
    > Arta

    http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2113#post2113