  • Java
  • Computers
Last response: in Brands
September 30, 2004 2:21:32 AM

I have a motorola V600 with bleutooth connection to the computer (working)
I have some java games that I like to upload in my computer but how do I do
that?
I have *.jad and *.jar files for each game. The bleutooth map only has 3
submaps: audio, pictures and video?

can someone explane?

Arta

More about : add java games