new games

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

hi

does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh

*********************************

Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
(Tennyson 1842)

*********************************
5 answers Last reply
More about games
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message

    [cut]

    > on a macantosh
    >
    > *********************************
    >
    > Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers

    and sometimes even Knowledge lingers!

    LOL

    ^_^

    OK, just joking.

    Myst 4 should keep you busy on Macintosh as well!
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh
    >
    > *********************************
    >
    > Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
    > (Tennyson 1842)
    >
    > *********************************

    When I bought Missing: Since January (aka In Memorium) it had a PC/Mac logo.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Revliskci wrote:
    > "Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    >>hi
    >>
    >>does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh
    >>
    >>*********************************
    >>
    >>Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
    >>(Tennyson 1842)
    >>
    >>*********************************
    >

    > When I bought Missing: Since January (aka In Memorium) it had a PC/Mac logo.

    In Memoriam was PC/Mac, but the North American version of
    the game (called Missing: Since January), was PC only.
    So if you want a Mac version, be sure it's called
    In Memoriam.
    It's not a hybrid. The PC/Mac version comes with 3 CD's:
    an install CD for Windows
    an install CD for Mac
    the "black CD" which was supposed to be the CD that
    the killer sent you.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    If you visit http://www.ugtz.com , you can scan the games and look for the
    category "Mac / PC hybrid". That should give you a good idea of what's
    available for either or both. They also have individual categories.
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Here's a few older ones that are Mac/PC -

    Burn Cycle
    Ceremony of Innocence
    Orion Burger (Came out separately for Mac)
    Crusader: A Conspiracy in the Kingdom of Jerusalem
    Genesys
    Paris 1313
    Search for the Golden Dolphin

    Hope this helps! :)

    Nick

    "Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh

    > Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
    > (Tennyson 1842)

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games