Looking for games like "Zork Nemesis"

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hi all.

Looking for games like the old Zork-series, they must work on win2k.
can not find any of a new date? only old ones working on windows
95/98. is the world not playing thise types of games anymore? only
MMOG's like Everquest and WoW??

With Kind Regards

Jan Rasmussen.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Jan, my wife and I definitely share the same feelings. Some other "old
time" games we loved to play were Heretic 2 and Hexen 2 -- a little more
action-oriented than Zork, but the co-op capabilities were great. There's a
game called Dungeon Lords coming out soon that is supposed to have co-op
capabilities. When you said 'Zork', I immediately thought of the co-op
ability in Zork Nemesis, but maybe you were looking for more the genre
rather than the co-op ability. But if it's co-op you're looking for, other
good games are Sacred and Neverwinter Nights.

Regards,
Marshall