The Moment of Silence Patch 1.01

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I downloaded the patch but it won't install. The installer tells me that
I do not have the game installed. I used the default directory location
when I installed the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Is the
patch required to get through the game?

Thanks,

Evan
--
Remove nospam to email

Evan Arensberg wrote:
> I downloaded the patch but it won't install. The installer tells me that
> I do not have the game installed. I used the default directory location
> when I installed the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Is the
> patch required to get through the game?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Evan

If you're playing the North American version from Dreamcatcher/TAC,
it's already patched.

Jenny100 wrote:
> Evan Arensberg wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the patch but it won't install. The installer tells me
>> that I do not have the game installed. I used the default directory
>> location when I installed the game. Has anyone else had this
>> problem? Is the patch required to get through the game?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Evan
>

> If you're playing the North American version from Dreamcatcher/TAC,
> it's already patched.
I am. Thanks for the info.

Evan

--