Looking for games like Discworld Noir

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 2:31:54 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)

More about : games discworld noir

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 3:15:54 AM

"Dantata" <dany.iliev@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)

I haven't (yet) played Discworld Noir, but if you're after crime-type,
PI-type games with a good dose of humour, then the three Tex Murphy FMV
games would fit the bill, if you can get hold of them. Actually, you should
play them anyway, because they're great :-)

--
"If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett

Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 2:22:38 PM

"Spon349" <tom@dodomega.plus.com> wrote in message
> "Dantata" <dany.iliev@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)
>
> I haven't (yet) played Discworld Noir, but if you're after crime-type,
> PI-type games with a good dose of humour, then the three Tex Murphy FMV
> games would fit the bill, if you can get hold of them. Actually, you should
> play them anyway, because they're great :-)
>
> --
> "If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
> sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett
>
> Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

Grim Fandango! Sure you're dead, but it still is a detective story!
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:21:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Oh. And did I say Blade Runner? I should have said Blade Runner.