Looking for games like Discworld Noir

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)
3 answers Last reply
More about looking games discworld noir
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Dantata" <dany.iliev@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)

    I haven't (yet) played Discworld Noir, but if you're after crime-type,
    PI-type games with a good dose of humour, then the three Tex Murphy FMV
    games would fit the bill, if you can get hold of them. Actually, you should
    play them anyway, because they're great :-)

    --
    "If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
    sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett

    Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Spon349" <tom@dodomega.plus.com> wrote in message
    > "Dantata" <dany.iliev@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Any? Crime-type. Just not CSI ;)
    >
    > I haven't (yet) played Discworld Noir, but if you're after crime-type,
    > PI-type games with a good dose of humour, then the three Tex Murphy FMV
    > games would fit the bill, if you can get hold of them. Actually, you should
    > play them anyway, because they're great :-)
    >
    > --
    > "If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
    > sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett
    >
    > Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

    Grim Fandango! Sure you're dead, but it still is a detective story!
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Oh. And did I say Blade Runner? I should have said Blade Runner.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games