Wireless Router Sharing

DarkBowser

Honorable
May 5, 2012
I would like to share an Internet connection from computer A via Ethernet to a wireless router B so that additional clients can wirelessly connect to router B and everything is on the same network with Internet access that originates at router A.

Wireless router A: I have no control over.
Yes, I am respectfully sharing Internet from a neighbor who has graciously left it open for others to use.
Computer A: windows 7 receives Internet via wireless from router A.
Router B: connect to computer A via Ethernet. is this possible? Is a crossover cable necessary?

I have tried a bunch of ways including using a cross over cable between router B and computer A. Also disabling all firewalls, bridging the networks on computer A via 7 network control panel. However I am quite fuzzy on what all the settings should be. I tried a few combinations of fixed IP’s etc but there are too many factors I am unclear on. Should I even be able to get this to work?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried looking for discussion about this but couldn't find anything about this configuration.

Please ask any clarifying questions is more info is needed.

Thanks a bunch!
I want to share the internet being received from router A to computer A and from computer A to Router B via Ethernet.