Sjpeaking of Patches

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Lost all bookmarks with hdd crash. I'm looking for a site of just patches
and I believe the word PATCH is in the name. Googled but came up empty.
Does anyone know what site I'm talking about? Thanks.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I tried patches and came up with this one

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/

don't know what game patch you are looking for but this site has plenty

Joan

"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
>I tried patches and came up with this one
>
> http://www.patches-scrolls.de/
>
> don't know what game patch you are looking for but this site has plenty

That's the one, thank you very much :)

http://patches-scrolls.de/