FS: Sierra Onlines Time Zone By Roberta Williams For The A..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.adventure,comp.sys.mac.games.marketplace,rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

http://tinyurl.com/6s4eb

Extremely rare, vintage "TIME ZONE" game from Sierra On-Line (Roberta
Williams) for the Apple 2 system. I purchased this game in 1982. After
playing it, it was stored for the next 20+ years. Included are the
original maps I drew (accuracy is not guarnateed). Follow the link
below to see picture.
http://auctionpictures.50megs.com/photo.html

The box is in good condition, but there is some wear. Most of the wear
is scuffing on the edges, however the upper left corner is partially
spit (not terribly noticable, but it's there).

Of all the Sierra On-Line games, TIME ZONE has to be the rarest. I know
of nobody else who played it, much less owned it. It was extremely
expensive (roughly $100.00) when it was released. It was also HUGE.
The game has 6 Double Sided Disks (which was easilly 4-6 times bigger
than virtually every other game out at the time). This game had a lot
of depth and was very complex. I believe it was one of the first (if
not the first) graphic adventures ever made, and it was designed by the
legendary Roberta Williams.

On that special day, , (crayk99@yahoo.com) said...

> Of all the Sierra On-Line games, TIME ZONE has to be the rarest.

The original, maybe. Yet there is a re-publishing, in the Roberta
Williams Anthology, complete with an Aplle ][e emulator. Whoever wants
to *play* it, rather than collect, should try to get this sampler.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.