Stupid Annoying Problem

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
I installed Enterprise(visual basic 6, c++, and a few other programs) on my system, when i'm on certain websites i get a little stupid Error Box, it's a Run time error, and it says YES to DEBUG or NO.... so i guess there's a problem with the webpage and it wants me to debug it with c++...but i Uninstalled the stupid program and it still happens...Would i have to just Reload Internet Explorer for this stupid thing to stop..

later Rob

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
it happens with Visual Studio installation. Its basically a stupid feature (as call it) whenever there is some error in the on a script in a HTML page, it will ask you whether you want to debug it or not! You simlpy click No!

How stupid can they get? This feature is supposed to work with local files, on your own website projects, but it seems to take over all the internet! How and why should one debug a script from someone elses site when he cant even correct it? I havent tried, but try this:
<font color=blue>
In the Tools->Internet Options->Advanced (tab)->Browsing (section)</font color=blue> check <font color=red>Disable script debugging</font color=red> and uncheck <font color=red>Display a notifiation about every script error</font color=red> and you are done!

girish

<font color=red>Nothing is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>