Besides Midway, are there any other software available?

In addition to Midway, are there any other software available to help
transfer or manage Java inside you Motorola 600?

My Mobile Phone Tools works great. But, I have USB connection problem with
Midway. I get "Time Expired" messages. I can't transfer Java Games to my
phone.

Any help is appreciated.

SoCalUSA
5 answers Last reply
More about besides midway software available

    Have you tried to check the com port your cell is using in the
    controlpanel>modems of your pc OS? You need to configure midway to use the
    same com port under settings.
    "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In addition to Midway, are there any other software available to help
    > transfer or manage Java inside you Motorola 600?
    >
    > My Mobile Phone Tools works great. But, I have USB connection problem with
    > Midway. I get "Time Expired" messages. I can't transfer Java Games to my
    > phone.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > SoCalUSA

    I am on DSL. I took out my modem and replaced it with a LAN card. Do I need
    a voice modem to connect to my USB?

    Thanks
    SoCalUSA

    "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Have you tried to check the com port your cell is using in the
    > controlpanel>modems of your pc OS? You need to configure midway to use
    the
    > same com port under settings.
    > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > In addition to Midway, are there any other software available to help
    > > transfer or manage Java inside you Motorola 600?
    > >
    > > My Mobile Phone Tools works great. But, I have USB connection problem
    with
    > > Midway. I get "Time Expired" messages. I can't transfer Java Games to my
    > > phone.
    > >
    > > Any help is appreciated.
    > >
    > > SoCalUSA

    :-S No man, when you connect your cell to the pc it shows up as a modem
    Here, maybe this will help you,
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473506

    > I am on DSL. I took out my modem and replaced it with a LAN card. Do I
    need
    > a voice modem to connect to my USB?
    >
    > Thanks
    > SoCalUSA
    >

    > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > Have you tried to check the com port your cell is using in the
    > > controlpanel>modems of your pc OS? You need to configure midway to use
    > the
    > > same com port under settings.
    > > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > In addition to Midway, are there any other software available to help
    > > > transfer or manage Java inside you Motorola 600?
    > > >
    > > > My Mobile Phone Tools works great. But, I have USB connection problem
    > with
    > > > Midway. I get "Time Expired" messages. I can't transfer Java Games to
    my
    > > > phone.
    > > >
    > > > Any help is appreciated.
    > > >
    > > > SoCalUSA

    I saw my (phone) as my modem on the device manager list. Configured Midway
    to the same Com Port and Speed settings. Loaded up my Jad file, and then
    Clicked on the send to my phone option. I got "Time Expired Message" error
    message again.

    Following the links and FAQ at Howard's Forums, I got to areas talking about
    editing with Hex Editor, and changing address areas of my Cingular V-600
    phone.

    Is it my phone, that is managed by Cingular, causing these issues? Or, is
    there a java issue in my phone that I have to deal with. The first line of
    the FAQ said: "That you have a Motorola phone with the Java App Loader
    enabled in your Java Settings Menu.". My Cingular settings does not give me
    that option.
    or, at least I don't know where to go to find it.

    I've no problems connecting to Mobile Phone Tools. But, I can not connect to
    Midway nor to P2KMAN.

    > :-S No man, when you connect your cell to the pc it shows up as a modem
    > Here, maybe this will help you,
    > http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473506
    >

    > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I am on DSL. I took out my modem and replaced it with a LAN card. Do I
    > need
    > > a voice modem to connect to my USB?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > SoCalUSA
    > >

    > > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > > Have you tried to check the com port your cell is using in the
    > > > controlpanel>modems of your pc OS? You need to configure midway to
    use
    > > the
    > > > same com port under settings.
    > > > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > > with
    > my

    To enable the Java App loader you need PST. To upload games with Midway you
    Have to have it enabled
    Check out this site and you will see a walkthrough I put together on how to
    install and enable java with PST and where to get it....Look under the Vxxx
    games section of the forum, it is really quite a simple process...
    www.vxxxstuff.com

    > I saw my (phone) as my modem on the device manager list. Configured Midway
    > to the same Com Port and Speed settings. Loaded up my Jad file, and then
    > Clicked on the send to my phone option. I got "Time Expired Message" error
    > message again.
    >
    > Following the links and FAQ at Howard's Forums, I got to areas talking
    about
    > editing with Hex Editor, and changing address areas of my Cingular V-600
    > phone.
    >
    > Is it my phone, that is managed by Cingular, causing these issues? Or, is
    > there a java issue in my phone that I have to deal with. The first line of
    > the FAQ said: "That you have a Motorola phone with the Java App Loader
    > enabled in your Java Settings Menu.". My Cingular settings does not give
    me
    > that option.
    > or, at least I don't know where to go to find it.
    >
    > I've no problems connecting to Mobile Phone Tools. But, I can not connect
    > Midway nor to P2KMAN.
    >
    > SoCalUSA
    >

    > "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > > :-S No man, when you connect your cell to the pc it shows up as a modem
    > > Here, maybe this will help you,
    > > http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=473506
    > >

    > > "So-Cal-USA" <socalusa@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > I am on DSL. I took out my modem and replaced it with a LAN card. Do I
    > > need
    > > > a voice modem to connect to my USB?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > > SoCalUSA