vampire bloodlines mini-imge

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

anyone can explain me how to use mini-image to play without cd??
thx

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Mount the mini image with deamon-tools 3.47
and press play

"PhAnTOmaS" <Phantomas@NOono.com> schreef in bericht
> anyone can explain me how to use mini-image to play without cd??
> thx

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

it doesnt run

first of all I've installed the game then mount the mini-image but when I
try to start game just apears the splash image for a few seconds and
dissapear without any message

PhAnTOmaS said the following on 10/12/2004 0:07:
> it doesnt run
>
> first of all I've installed the game then mount the mini-image but when I
> try to start game just apears the splash image for a few seconds and
> dissapear without any message
>
> "Rolf" <rolfvandervlist@wanadoox.nl> escribió en el mensaje
>
>>Mount the mini image with deamon-tools 3.47
>>and press play
>>

>>"PhAnTOmaS" <Phantomas@NOono.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>anyone can explain me how to use mini-image to play without cd??
>>>thx

Did you uninstall clone-cd, safedisc4 is very sensible to its presence.
Usually, there are 2 different mini images at gamecopyworld.com, if the
one you have doesn't works, try the other.

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

I've tried both and nothing happens.
CloneCD no, but Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools are installed

mensaje news:1102674686.583093419e6c2dae062d65c7c426be5f@teranews...