Bluetooth driver for dell inspiron n series windows 8

Solution
Hi Pushpa raj pandey,

Can you please tell me which model of Dell Inspiron N series you have? It would be much easier for me to help you about the issue.
However at present there are no Windows 8 drivers available for Inspiron N series laptops. You have to wait for some time to get Windows 8 drivers for Inspiron N series laptop.
However you can download and try installing Windows 7 drivers on your Windows 8 computer. Don’t forget to back up your data before installing the drivers. It’s not sure whether the drivers would work fine or not.

Hope this helps.
Hi Pushpa raj pandey,

Can you please tell me which model of Dell Inspiron N series you have? It would be much easier for me to help you about the issue.
However at present there are no Windows 8 drivers available for Inspiron N series laptops. You have to wait for some time to get Windows 8 drivers for Inspiron N series laptop.
However you can download and try installing Windows 7 drivers on your Windows 8 computer. Don’t forget to back up your data before installing the drivers. It’s not sure whether the drivers would work fine or not.

Hope this helps.

Solution