The Egyptian Prophecy

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hi all

I saw this game in a bargain bin in town today but I wasn't sure whether to
buy it or not until I had searched out a couple of reviews...its seems to be
okay but some reviews say a bit on the short side.

Any views from those who have played it ?

Thanks !
Targa
1 answer Last reply
More about egyptian prophecy
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Targa wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I saw this game in a bargain bin in town today but I wasn't sure whether to
    > buy it or not until I had searched out a couple of reviews...its seems to be
    > okay but some reviews say a bit on the short side.
    >
    > Any views from those who have played it ?
    >
    > Thanks !
    > Targa

    It's short.
    It's on the easy side.
    It's also inexpensive.

    The way your character enters the worlds of the gods was
    an unexpected bonus - made the game a lot more interesting
    than your standard Egypt game where everything takes place
    in a desert.

    Andrew Plotkin's review is here
    http://www.eblong.com/zarf/gamerev/egyptianprophecy.html

PC gaming Reviews Games IBM Video Games