The Egyptian Prophecy

Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 8:47:42 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hi all

I saw this game in a bargain bin in town today but I wasn't sure whether to
buy it or not until I had searched out a couple of reviews...its seems to be
okay but some reviews say a bit on the short side.

Any views from those who have played it ?

Thanks !
Targa

More about : egyptian prophecy

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 10:54:09 PM

Targa wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I saw this game in a bargain bin in town today but I wasn't sure whether to
> buy it or not until I had searched out a couple of reviews...its seems to be
> okay but some reviews say a bit on the short side.
>
> Any views from those who have played it ?
>
> Thanks !
> Targa

It's short.
It's on the easy side.
It's also inexpensive.

The way your character enters the worlds of the gods was
an unexpected bonus - made the game a lot more interesting
than your standard Egypt game where everything takes place
in a desert.

Andrew Plotkin's review is here
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/gamerev/egyptianprophecy.htm...
!