V600 ringer volume

Hi,

Is there anyway to lock the ringer volume of the V600 so that I don't
accidently switch it to silent when it's in my pocket? I've tried
locking the phone and that doesn't work.

Thanks,

JE
1 answer Last reply
More about v600 ringer volume

    In article <ffc5ccec.0410080121.2b337205@posting.google.com>,
    Easton <james.easton@theconsultants-e.com> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there anyway to lock the ringer volume of the V600 so that I don't
    >accidently switch it to silent when it's in my pocket? I've tried
    >locking the phone and that doesn't work.

    Have't tried it (or even looked through the menus to see how it would be
    done) but I've read that one workaround is to password-protect the chosen
    profile.

Motorola Phones Switch