Sleeping Dragon finished - need recommendation.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what to
get next.

Mary

"Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote in message
> I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what
> get next.

I don't see any new adventure games out lately unless I missed some, but
I played Aura a while back and liked it. I am presently playing Return
to Mysterious Island, which is OK, but much of it is combining items in
the inventory and figuring out how to use them. I don't seem to be very
good at these kind of tasks, but thats just me. Some people like the
Nancy Drew games, and I think there is one out that is not too old. I
don't play them so forget the name of it. Myst Exile is an older game
now, but I played it not long ago and I liked it. I presume you played
Broken sword 1 and 2.
Do you like action/adventures? such as American McGee's Alice? I thought
it was quite good.
Its not like a few years ago when there were lots of adventure games
coming out all the time, so hard to know what to suggest.

Mary

Aquila wrote:
> I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what to
> get next.

Beyond Good and Evil

ls

Op Sat, 07 May 2005 13:27:48 GMT schreef "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net>:

>I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what to
>get next.

Still Life.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"LS" <here!@> schreef in bericht
> Op Sat, 07 May 2005 13:27:48 GMT schreef "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net>:
>
>>I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what to
>>get next.
>>

> Still Life.

How is this game? Worth buying for 34 euros???

Barbara

Access

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2001
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote in message
> I've just finished Broken Sword 3 and need a recommendation as to what to
> get next.

Have you played Runaway - A Road Adventure ?

If not : highly recommended (although some puzzles are a bit unlogic to find
without cheating)

Jester

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2003

B.C. wrote:
>> Still Life.

> How is this game? Worth buying for 34 euros???
>
> Barbara

Depends. Do they all like adventure games?

- Jester
--
" "

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Try Still life ,from the demo it looks great