Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Is there a website online (anywhere) that enables gamers to download
other gamers' saved games for different PC-based adventure games? I have
found none,despite extensive web searches.
Anyone know of any?
Thanks
Rob NYC

dohh wrote:
> Is there a website online (anywhere) that enables gamers to download
> other gamers' saved games for different PC-based adventure games? I have
> found none,despite extensive web searches.
> Anyone know of any?
> Thanks
> Rob NYC

The only one I know of is at Mystery Manor's "Attic"
http://www.mysterymanor.net/attic.php
http://www.mysterymanor.net/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=1

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

thanks a bunch....theya ren't extremely current,but it;'s good to know
the site is there. appreciate it.