MPT Software

Last response: in Brands
October 8, 2004 11:17:15 PM

I'm trying to obtain this software to use with my v505. After much
searching, the only thing I have been able to download thus far is
the 2.21b update program which of course requires the original
version to be installed initially. Does anyone know where I can
get this original version? I have tried motclub but the link
doesn't work on that site.

Thanks!

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

More about : mpt software

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 11:17:16 PM

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/evonotebook/us/...

"Evull" <evull@evull.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to obtain this software to use with my v505. After much
> searching, the only thing I have been able to download thus far is
> the 2.21b update program which of course requires the original
> version to be installed initially. Does anyone know where I can
> get this original version? I have tried motclub but the link
> doesn't work on that site.
>
> Thanks!

> Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy