MPT Software

I'm trying to obtain this software to use with my v505. After much
searching, the only thing I have been able to download thus far is
the 2.21b update program which of course requires the original
version to be installed initially. Does anyone know where I can
get this original version? I have tried motclub but the link
doesn't work on that site.

Thanks!

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
More about software

    http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/evonotebook/us/download/19651.html

    www.vxxxstuff.com
    "Evull" <evull@evull.net> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to obtain this software to use with my v505. After much
    > searching, the only thing I have been able to download thus far is
    > the 2.21b update program which of course requires the original
    > version to be installed initially. Does anyone know where I can
    > get this original version? I have tried motclub but the link
    > doesn't work on that site.
    >
    > Thanks!

    > Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
    > * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy