Need advice on which game to play next

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hello-

I haven't had a lot of time lately so my "games-to-be-played" stack keeps
getting higher and higher. The game I finished most recently was The Black
Mirror, which I enjoyed greatly because of all the people to talk to and the
environments full of stuff to snoop through. I don't enjoy games with lots
of scenery and solitude, although I've got some because hey, tastes change.

Here's a partial list of what's on the shelf: Syberia 2, Return to
Mysterious Island, Nightlong, Full Moon in San Francisco, Zork Nemesis,
Amerzone, The Messenger, Conspracies, The Crystal Key, Road to India, the
Omega Stone, and Cameron Files Pharoh's Curse.

Which of these would you play next?

Thanks for your help-

Cinbad

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"C Schmidt" <schmidt@crestviewcable.com> wrote in news:dwwhe.59$Jq.786
@eagle.america.net:

> Here's a partial list of what's on the shelf: Syberia 2, Return to
> Mysterious Island, Nightlong, Full Moon in San Francisco, Zork Nemesis,
> Amerzone, The Messenger, Conspracies, The Crystal Key, Road to India, the
> Omega Stone, and Cameron Files Pharoh's Curse.
>
> Which of these would you play next?

Depends if you save the best for last, or play the good ones first. Zork
Nemesis and Road to India are choice ones.

--
Murray Peterson
Email: murray.spamtrap2@shaw.ca