T Racks authorization problem

Last response: in Home Audio
October 4, 2004 2:52:41 AM

I finally bought my Mbox, set it up, installed everything: Pro Tools LE,
Sample Tank, Live Reason Adpated and T-Racks, but when I launch the
T-Racks plugin, I am asked for the serial, which I have from the site,
but it's not being accepted.

Any suggestions? I can't see to find anything on the website regarding
this problem
My setup:
iBook G4 800
640 Megs Ram
30 G HD
MBox
utilizing an external HD for files.

Thank you

--
KelL
AFTRA

In article <HailEris-FCAA5C.22524103102004@individual.net>,
KelL <HailEris@mailcity.com> wrote:

> I finally bought my Mbox, set it up, installed everything: Pro Tools LE,
> Sample Tank, Live Reason Adpated and T-Racks, but when I launch the
> T-Racks plugin, I am asked for the serial, which I have from the site,
> but it's not being accepted.
>
> Any suggestions? I can't see to find anything on the website regarding
> this problem

You're probably typing a 1 (one) instead of an l (ell) or possibly an o
(oh) for a 0 (zero). If it's possible, try cutting and pasting the
response codes instead of retyping them.

What a pain in the rear...

Best of luck,

Monte McGuire
monte.mcguire@verizon.net
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 7:04:49 AM

!
!> I finally bought my Mbox, set it up, installed everything: Pro Tools LE,
!> Sample Tank, Live Reason Adpated and T-Racks, but when I launch the
!> T-Racks plugin, I am asked for the serial, which I have from the site,
!> but it's not being accepted.
!>
!> Any suggestions? I can't see to find anything on the website regarding
!> this problem
!
!You're probably typing a 1 (one) instead of an l (ell) or possibly an o
!(oh) for a 0 (zero). If it's possible, try cutting and pasting the
!response codes instead of retyping them.

I have been copy/pasting. It's not letting me PASTE (or enter any info
for that matter).

!
!What a pain in the rear...

Tell me.

!Best of luck,

Thanks.

!
!Monte McGuire
!monte.mcguire@verizon.net

--
KelL
AFTRA
"Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses."
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 8:04:05 PM

KelL wrote:

> I have been copy/pasting. It's not letting me PASTE (or enter any info
> for that matter).

Lots of authorization boxes are that way, for obvious reasons. When I've
met such troubles it has always turned out to be that I was misreading a
letter for a number or the opposite, or that the caps key was supposed
to be on, or off, etc.

It pisses me off that software vendors, after taking a few hundred bucks
from my wallet, can't be bothered to just _tell_ me what is the protocol
for successfully engaging the right to use their product.

--
ha
!