MN-720 Compatibility Issues

I recently called the microsoft tech support concerning
problems with the installation of the MN-720 Wireless G
pcmcia card on my CPQ Presario 2105us with athlon
processor. I talked with two technicians the first one
mentioned that there might be a hardware compatibility
issue with my machine. He then transfered me to another
tech who discounted this claim. I was wondering if anyone
knows of this problem and can give me a definitive
answer, or if they have experienced the same problems.
Thank you very much for your time.
2 answers Last reply
More about compatibility issues

    I also am having problems with my compaq. I have a post
    from 5/3 that maybe will help you but it did not work for
    me or a couple of others in the group. I used to have my
    720 in a HP that crashed, changed it to the compaq and now
    I get WEP key errors. No one at support told me of a
    compatability issue and i was on support for about two
    hours before they replaced the 720 under warranty. 4-6
    week wait tho. I know this doesnt help but i need to vent.
    thanks

    "Diane has just noted that when "she" changed the channels
    to 1 on both the base and adapter her compaq connected....
    its worth a try--post if it works

Routers Hardware Compatibility Microsoft Networking