How do you move games on to the v710 with transflash????

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 14, 2004 4:49:14 PM

I hear you need something called Midway? Can you do it with Transflash
card?

--
2fast4u
http://cellphoneforums.net

More about : move games v710 transflash

Anonymous
October 14, 2004 6:06:23 PM

"2fast4u" <2fast4u.1e4oef@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> I hear you need something called Midway? Can you do it with Transflash
> card?

What kind of game is it? If it's a Java game, then it won't work on the V710
since that phone is not Java enabled. Only way to get games on the V710 is
to use Get It Now (as far as I know).

--
God Bless America!

Bob the Printer

Our web pages are located at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

Now with a picture link to the webcam near
Mount St. Helens volcano!

Or you can click on the link below to go to the
the Mt. St. Helens page.
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Please note that if it's nighttime there you
will see nothing but 'hash' in the picture.
!