How do you move games on to the v710 with transflash????

I hear you need something called Midway? Can you do it with Transflash
card?

--
2fast4u
http://cellphoneforums.net

    "2fast4u" <2fast4u.1e4oef@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > I hear you need something called Midway? Can you do it with Transflash
    > card?

    What kind of game is it? If it's a Java game, then it won't work on the V710
    since that phone is not Java enabled. Only way to get games on the V710 is
    to use Get It Now (as far as I know).

    --
    God Bless America!

    Bob the Printer

    Our web pages are located at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

    Now with a picture link to the webcam near
    Mount St. Helens volcano!

    Or you can click on the link below to go to the
    the Mt. St. Helens page.
    http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

    Please note that if it's nighttime there you
    will see nothing but 'hash' in the picture.

Motorola Games