V3 Razr Skins

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
October 15, 2004 12:14:33 AM

Okay the V3 nice phone, cant put it down, Nokia 6230 and Samsung E800
now up for sale , however I can't believe Moto only shipped it with 3
skins, and these are awful imho. Anywhere got any decent ones?

Gavin

More about : razr skins

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 12:14:34 AM

Without fear of sounding daft, Gavin Lewandowski blathered...

> Okay the V3 nice phone, cant put it down, Nokia 6230 and Samsung E800
> now up for sale , however I can't believe Moto only shipped it with 3
> skins, and these are awful imho. Anywhere got any decent ones?
>
> Gavin

I don't think the V3 is targetted at that audience.

--
JustaBloke
http://www.justabloke.com

Go to www.howardforums.com Plenty of new and enthusiastic V3 Owners
discussing this phone. Be advised HoFo is having technical problems and site
is running very slow.

"Gavin Lewandowski" <gavinlew@despammed.com> wrote in message
> Okay the V3 nice phone, cant put it down, Nokia 6230 and Samsung E800
> now up for sale , however I can't believe Moto only shipped it with 3
> skins, and these are awful imho. Anywhere got any decent ones?
>
> Gavin

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 2:14:42 AM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:11:09 GMT, JustaBloke <thebloke@justabloke.com>
wrote:

>Without fear of sounding daft, Gavin Lewandowski blathered...
>

>I don't think the V3 is targetted at that audience.

Sorry probably should of said the software skins as part of the O/S,
the only one that I feel semi comfortable to have on is the Scarlet
one, Moto and Silver are horrific!, reading some pre-release info for
the handset Motorola are keen to promote their newest way to customise
the display of the handset.

Gavin
!