V3 Razr Skins

Okay the V3 nice phone, cant put it down, Nokia 6230 and Samsung E800
now up for sale , however I can't believe Moto only shipped it with 3
skins, and these are awful imho. Anywhere got any decent ones?

Gavin
3 answers Last reply
More about razr skins

    Without fear of sounding daft, Gavin Lewandowski blathered...

    > Okay the V3 nice phone, cant put it down, Nokia 6230 and Samsung E800
    > now up for sale , however I can't believe Moto only shipped it with 3
    > skins, and these are awful imho. Anywhere got any decent ones?
    >
    > Gavin

    I don't think the V3 is targetted at that audience.

    --
    JustaBloke
    http://www.justabloke.com

    Go to www.howardforums.com Plenty of new and enthusiastic V3 Owners
    discussing this phone. Be advised HoFo is having technical problems and site
    is running very slow.

    On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:11:09 GMT, JustaBloke <thebloke@justabloke.com>
    wrote:

    >Without fear of sounding daft, Gavin Lewandowski blathered...
    >

    >I don't think the V3 is targetted at that audience.

    Sorry probably should of said the software skins as part of the O/S,
    the only one that I feel semi comfortable to have on is the Scarlet
    one, Moto and Silver are horrific!, reading some pre-release info for
    the handset Motorola are keen to promote their newest way to customise
    the display of the handset.

    Gavin

Motorola