Sign in with
Your question

How do I get outlook express 64 bit free

Last response: in Windows 7
May 9, 2012 8:11:11 PM

how do i get outlook express 64 bit free?
a b $ Windows 7
May 9, 2012 8:26:21 PM

Since you posted this in the Windows 7 forum, I will assume that you use Windows 7. There is no version of Outlook Express for either Windows 7 or Vista.

Windows suggests that you use Windows Live Mail, which you can download for free from MS as part of the Essentials package.

I would suggest Thunderbird instead, and if you want a 64 bit version go here: http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com/images/Thunderbird-10.0....
a b $ Windows 7
May 9, 2012 8:28:38 PM

I also use Thunderbird on my Windows 7 system(s), and I like it. You can also download the free program "mozbackup" to back up all your Mozilla programs' settings and data.
Related resources
May 9, 2012 8:32:55 PM

Same here. I've been using Thunderbird and haven't missed Outlook Express much.
May 9, 2012 9:05:30 PM

Hey there,
I've been using Outlook or Outlook Express since they came out. You can get Outlook as part of Office 2010. I have not used it thought, I'm new to Win7 this year.
Does Thunderbird have workgroups? I really liked that feature of OE since I belonged to an Autocad group and a couple of others. What other features does T'bird have that are simillar to OE. OE is hard to beat if it's used as a intigral part of MS Office
!