Original Alone in the Dark - manual??

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I just recently discovered DOSBOX, and in a fit of nostalgia pulled out some
old DOS games I haven't played in the better part of a decade. Among them
Syndicate, Masters of Orion, and the original Alone in the Dark.

Problem is, I have long lost my AitD manual, and there's a copy protection
check when the game starts where you have to identify items on some page in
the manual. Anybody know if there's a list of stuff, copy of a manual,
whatever for this? I can't believe there would be much concern of legalities
considering this game is 13 years old.

TIA,

Daryl

--

Replace "nobody" with "d.m.k" to e-mail me

Daryl Krzewinski wrote:
> items on some page in the manual. Anybody know if there's a list of
> stuff, copy of a manual, whatever for this? I can't believe there
> would be much concern of legalities considering this game is 13 years
> old.

http://www.replacementdocs.com

Go to downloads/PC, they're all there.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"BuckFush" <notmyre@laddress.com> schreef in bericht
> Daryl Krzewinski wrote:
> > items on some page in the manual. Anybody know if there's a list of
> > stuff, copy of a manual, whatever for this? I can't believe there
> > would be much concern of legalities considering this game is 13 years
> > old.
>
> http://www.replacementdocs.com
>
> Go to downloads/PC, they're all there.

This was a very helpful URL! Thanks a lot.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

have the small booklet with the pictures in it
email me if interested to buy
tom

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Fabulous! Exactly what I needed.

Thanks a lot!

Daryl