Need Major Help

Last response: in Brands
October 16, 2004 11:18:12 PM

ok here goes nothing
1- I broke my phone, got another one t720 Motorola of ebay
2- could not figure out how to retrieve my phonebook?
I connected the base to the new LCD screen and retrieved it that way so
have my phone book is back now
3- I have read here in this newsgroup about Mobile Phone Tools to help with
your phone book?
so I download it of the net got version 1.2 then I got version 2 form
Motclub but can't read French?
4- I set up v1.2 but my phone is not connecting or something is missing?
5- I've also downloaded alot of software that I probably don't need
like(C330 GPRS Modem Software) (EMS Manager) (GPRS Manager) (GPRS Wizard)
(MBE) (PST 6.7) (SMS) (TrueSyncDesktop) (TrueSyncPlus) (USB Modem)
6- the (Trusync) is for an L-serious phones what ever that means?next what
software do I need to transfer my newly created phonebook to my phone if
v1.2 doesn't work and i can't get v2.00 to work right

thanks in advance

More about : major

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 10:35:25 AM