Need Major Help

ok here goes nothing
1- I broke my phone, got another one t720 Motorola of ebay
2- could not figure out how to retrieve my phonebook?
I connected the base to the new LCD screen and retrieved it that way so
have my phone book is back now
3- I have read here in this newsgroup about Mobile Phone Tools to help with
your phone book?
so I download it of the net got version 1.2 then I got version 2 form
Motclub but can't read French?
4- I set up v1.2 but my phone is not connecting or something is missing?
5- I've also downloaded alot of software that I probably don't need
like(C330 GPRS Modem Software) (EMS Manager) (GPRS Manager) (GPRS Wizard)
(MBE) (PST 6.7) (SMS) (TrueSyncDesktop) (TrueSyncPlus) (USB Modem)
6- the (Trusync) is for an L-serious phones what ever that means?next what
software do I need to transfer my newly created phonebook to my phone if
v1.2 doesn't work and i can't get v2.00 to work right

thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about need major help

    I got It working now
    "lonewolf0964" <dhelps@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
    > ok here goes nothing
    > 1- I broke my phone, got another one t720 Motorola of ebay
    > 2- could not figure out how to retrieve my phonebook?
    > I connected the base to the new LCD screen and retrieved it that way
    so
    > have my phone book is back now
    > 3- I have read here in this newsgroup about Mobile Phone Tools to help
    with
    > your phone book?
    > so I download it of the net got version 1.2 then I got version 2 form
    > Motclub but can't read French?
    > 4- I set up v1.2 but my phone is not connecting or something is missing?
    > 5- I've also downloaded alot of software that I probably don't need
    > like(C330 GPRS Modem Software) (EMS Manager) (GPRS Manager) (GPRS Wizard)
    > (MBE) (PST 6.7) (SMS) (TrueSyncDesktop) (TrueSyncPlus) (USB Modem)
    > 6- the (Trusync) is for an L-serious phones what ever that means?next what
    > software do I need to transfer my newly created phonebook to my phone if
    > v1.2 doesn't work and i can't get v2.00 to work right
    >
    > thanks in advance

Motorola Phones