Fatal Frame 2 replayability?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,rec.games.video.sony (More info?)

I'm planning on getting Fatal Frame 2; looking forward to it. But I
have a concern.
I'm reading reviews that say that each difficulty level you play
unlocks different endings, and the Nightmare ending is supposedly the
best one.

My problem is, I have the time to play games maybe 5 hours a week.
Needless to say, I almost never complete a game much less complete it 3
times!
Besides lack of time, I get rediculously frustrated when I have to
replay even a section of a game. (I think I have the original
CastleVania circa 1987 to thank for that neurotic hatred of mine.)

So the question is, can I just go right to nightmare mode and ATTEMPT
to complete that level (which I doubt I'll be able to, as it's hard
enough for me to complete a game on normal level.)
Or, if I really have to for the sake of completing the game, have to
play on normal first, is Hard and Nightmare basically the same darn
thing just with more "bad guys" and less personal "health" and
rediculously fater "bad guys"?

Thanks for any feedback!
Liam
2 answers Last reply
More about fatal frame replayability
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,rec.games.video.sony (More info?)

    riku wrote:
    > On 20 Jun 2005 06:31:23 -0700, news@celticbear.com wrote:
    >
    > >I'm planning on getting Fatal Frame 2; looking forward to it. But I
    > >have a concern.
    >
    > Is it coming to PC, since you wrote this to a PC gaming group as well?

    Oh, no, that was a mistake. Sorry for that.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,rec.games.video.sony (More info?)

    On 20 Jun 2005 06:31:23 -0700, news@celticbear.com wrote:

    >I'm planning on getting Fatal Frame 2; looking forward to it. But I
    >have a concern.

    Is it coming to PC, since you wrote this to a PC gaming group as well?

PC gaming Games Video Video Games