dp4 Help - Analog ins and outs

Last response: in Home Audio
October 5, 2004 3:19:35 PM

Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
for dp4. My system was working fine but now doesn't even give me the
option of choosing analog. Only spidf's and bus's available. Thanks for
any help

More about : dp4 analog ins outs

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:59:53 PM

The manual would help you with this problem...

in article cjue1v$3lv$1@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu, Tom Wilson at
t.wilson@duke.edu wrote on 10/5/04 8:19 AM:

> Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
> for dp4. My system was working fine but now doesn't even give me the
> option of choosing analog. Only spidf's and bus's available. Thanks for
> any help

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:59:54 PM

I've searched the manual. Not sure why the analog options disappeared.

James O'Connell wrote:
> The manual would help you with this problem...
>

> in article cjue1v$3lv$1@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu, Tom Wilson at
> t.wilson@duke.edu wrote on 10/5/04 8:19 AM:
>

>>Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
>>for dp4. My system was working fine but now doesn't even give me the
>>option of choosing analog. Only spidf's and bus's available. Thanks for
>>any help

October 5, 2004 8:59:55 PM

Tom Wilson wrote:
> I've searched the manual. Not sure why the analog options disappeared.
>

> James O'Connell wrote:
>
>> The manual would help you with this problem...
>>

>> in article cjue1v$3lv$1@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu, Tom Wilson at
>> t.wilson@duke.edu wrote on 10/5/04 8:19 AM:
>>

>>> Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
>>> for dp4. My system was working fine but now doesn't even give me the
>>> option of choosing analog. Only spidf's and bus's available. Thanks for
>>> any help

I suspect your hardware needs its inputs switched, using whatever
utility came with it.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 7:49:59 AM

Tom Wilson wrote:

> Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
> for dp4.

Start by re-installing the drivers for your interface unit. See if this
helps. Sounds like something's been corrupted.

--
Jonathan Roberts * guitar, keyboards, vocals * North River Preservation
To reach me reverse: moc(dot)xobop(at)ggestran

Tom Wilson wrote:

> Does anybody know the trick to having analog ins and outs be an option
> for dp4. My system was working fine but now doesn't even give me the
> option of choosing analog. Only spidf's and bus's available. Thanks for
> any help

What interface?

[shift + u] will open up the Audio Bundles window where you can set up
i/o.
!