Sentinel - Help

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

How is one supposed to synchronize the beams in Sanselard ? I get to the top
of each towers and click on top of the wheel but nothing seems to change.
Should the beams be active all at the same time or in some particular
sequence ? Please, help.
1 answer Last reply
More about sentinel help
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    BSvK wrote:
    > How is one supposed to synchronize the beams in Sanselard ? I get to the top
    > of each towers and click on top of the wheel but nothing seems to change.
    > Should the beams be active all at the same time or in some particular
    > sequence ? Please, help.

    You try to get them to flash all at the same time.
    You may have to click and drag the wheel. I forget
    exactly how to operate the puzzle.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games