Sentinel - Help

Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2005 2:51:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

How is one supposed to synchronize the beams in Sanselard ? I get to the top
of each towers and click on top of the wheel but nothing seems to change.
Should the beams be active all at the same time or in some particular
sequence ? Please, help.

More about : sentinel

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:47:41 AM

BSvK wrote:
> How is one supposed to synchronize the beams in Sanselard ? I get to the top
> of each towers and click on top of the wheel but nothing seems to change.
> Should the beams be active all at the same time or in some particular
> sequence ? Please, help.

You try to get them to flash all at the same time.
You may have to click and drag the wheel. I forget
exactly how to operate the puzzle.
!