GK II Survey

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I've played and replayed all the GK games because they are my favorite games
of all times!! Especially Sins and Beast. I've visited the locations in the
first two games (been to France but unfortunately, not to where Gabriel
was).

I was just wondering - in GK II, what segment (s) did you like the best?

In Sins, Gabriel asked Grace for research and basically it was done behind
the scenes. In Beasts, Grace does research herself during days. I thought
when she visits the museums, etc was the best part of the game.

Just wondering how every one else felt.

Thanks.

--
Opus007
"Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler"

"opus007" <opus00777@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I've played and replayed all the GK games because they are my favorite
games
> of all times!! Especially Sins and Beast. I've visited the locations in
the
> first two games (been to France but unfortunately, not to where Gabriel
> was).
>
> I was just wondering - in GK II, what segment (s) did you like the best?
>
> In Sins, Gabriel asked Grace for research and basically it was done behind
> the scenes. In Beasts, Grace does research herself during days. I
thought
> when she visits the museums, etc was the best part of the game.
>
> Just wondering how every one else felt.
>
> Thanks.

> Opus007
> "Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler"

Hi :)

I too am a great GK fan.
Sins of the Fathers is still one of the best games ever made - in my opinion
:-D

In all the GK games I like it best when either Gabriel or Grace are out
actually investigating.
You just KNOW something really exciting is going to happen ;-)

Cheers.

Mad :)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Between the two games 1 and 2 my fovorite is GK 1 but I still love GK 2, I
have the original GK 1 box the one that is weird and tilted as two halves. I
loved GK 2 so much that I want to make a game in its likleyness with A.G.S
and a DV camcorder but havnt found someone to help with making it. Sometimes
Ide wish we were a thousand years ahead in technology to mind wipe my
experiences with GK 1 so I could play it again as if it were my first time -
Ive played it heaps and remember the first time i played it. I would realy
like to see a GK 4 in the respect of GK 2. But I love everything about the 3
series...

Shaun B

"opus007" <opus00777@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I've played and replayed all the GK games because they are my favorite
games
> of all times!! Especially Sins and Beast. I've visited the locations in
the
> first two games (been to France but unfortunately, not to where Gabriel
> was).
>
> I was just wondering - in GK II, what segment (s) did you like the best?
>
> In Sins, Gabriel asked Grace for research and basically it was done behind
> the scenes. In Beasts, Grace does research herself during days. I
thought
> when she visits the museums, etc was the best part of the game.
>
> Just wondering how every one else felt.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Opus007
> "Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler"

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

The wolf hunt, of course! I loved the music they used during the action
scenes in GK 1 and 2. Was disappointed that they changed that familiar
music so much in GK3.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

A nameless poster wrote in

> The wolf hunt, of course! I loved the music they used during the
> action scenes in GK 1 and 2. Was disappointed that they changed
> that familiar music so much in GK3.

That was my least favourite part. I really liked the game, but that
final action sequence drove me pretty quickly to a walkthrough so that
I wouldn't have to replay it over and over.

Which was my favourite part? I don't know. I can't think of a single
sequence I'd like to single out.

Rikard

Rikard Peterson wrote:
> A nameless poster wrote in
>
> > The wolf hunt, of course! I loved the music they used during the
> > action scenes in GK 1 and 2. Was disappointed that they changed
> > that familiar music so much in GK3.
>
> That was my least favourite part. I really liked the game, but that
> final action sequence drove me pretty quickly to a walkthrough so that
> I wouldn't have to replay it over and over.

The final one in the basement is easier than the wolf hunt I'm
referring to with Von Zell in the forest, actually.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

The GK series is by far my favorite of all time. Man I wish there would be a
GK4!!! What I remember truly digging about GK2 was the research Grace did. I
was utterly fascinated by the story and the way true history and "game"
history were interwoven. Awesome. The entire GK series boiled down is simply
excellent story telling. Now if dreams came true I would win the lottery and
commission the creation of GK4 myself.