Analog Service for a bag phone??

Where can I get Analog Service for a bag phone?? I amin the south
east.
2 answers Last reply
More about analog service phone

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:26:51 -0400, Howard Huntley
    <hhuntleyjr@comcast.net> wrote:
    >Where can I get Analog Service for a bag phone?? I amin the south
    >east.

    South East of where?

    I the UK:

    A time machine, then talk to Cellnet or Vodafone.

    (Analogue was switched off in 2001)

    --
    -- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
    Eridani MailStripper -- www.eridani.co.uk/MailStripper -- Uncovers Everything!

    soruk@bitbucket.eridani.co.uk (Soruk) wrote in

    > On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:26:51 -0400, Howard Huntley
    > <hhuntleyjr@comcast.net> wrote:
    >>Where can I get Analog Service for a bag phone?? I amin the south
    >>east.
    >
    > South East of where?
    >
    > I the UK:
    >
    > A time machine, then talk to Cellnet or Vodafone.
    >
    > (Analogue was switched off in 2001)

    As he is on comcast a cable company in the states we can guess he is
    south east of the center of the USA. Some have reported activating a tdma
    handset on cingular prepaid and then switching the ESN to the bagphone.
    Google Larry's post in alt.cellular for details. You will have to program
    the phone yourself, look for the Motorola bible several sources on the
    web.

Motorola Phones