Sign in with
Your question

Antec Nine Hundred Question instructions to install external speakers

Last response: in Windows 7
May 10, 2012 5:46:21 AM

I found the speakers on asus 248H not loud enough, I have adjusted from sound in control panel , but I found ,after installing external speakers ,I get nothing
a b $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 12:17:00 PM

gunnadoo2 said:
I found the speakers on asus 248H not loud enough, I have adjusted from sound in control panel , but I found ,after installing external speakers ,I get nothing

1 - No device manager error for Audio ?

2 - services.msc Windows Audio service set to automatic & started ?
m
l
a c 365 $ Windows 7
May 10, 2012 8:46:42 PM

You either.. plugged in the speakers in the wrong port or did not power up the speakers or have the volume too low on them. Could be jack on the system is also bad, try headphones with it.
m
l
Related resources
May 29, 2012 6:16:24 AM

ksiemb said:
1 - No device manager error for Audio ?

2 - services.msc Windows Audio service set to automatic & started ?

Thanks it was most useful regards gunnadoo2
m
l
May 29, 2012 6:18:25 AM

hang-the-9 said:
You either.. plugged in the speakers in the wrong port or did not power up the speakers or have the volume too low on them. Could be jack on the system is also bad, try headphones with it.

Thanks - I forgot to mention it was a new desktop ,result no sound card . Regards gunnadoo2
m
l
May 31, 2012 9:22:25 PM

If you have a speaker outlet on the laptop and you've tried to use it you may have to have speakers that have and amplifier built into them.
m
l
June 10, 2012 1:37:06 AM

Thanks every body -hang-the -9 was correct ,I had the plug in the wrong hole , working out which plug ,front,side back , I finally got there. regards
m
l
!