What is a non self powered device

4745454b

Titan
Has to be. No other point in asking.

Non self powered device is EASY. There are a number of easy examples. You probably used one or two just to enter this question. How it relates to NFC is the harder part as I don't know that term. I'm not in your class so I don't know the answer.

a non self powered device is as it states, it contains none of its own power equipment or power storage (battery or power cell) for it to operate, NFC if it means Near Field Connection could mean using short range wireless power using induction or EM fields.

workout the connection between the two yourself.

non self powered devices are devices which do not have a means of powering themselves when disconnected from a power grid. This means that they do not have a battery or primary capacitor. In short, they rely exclusively on external power

NFC is Near Field Connection, a communication technology which involves bringing two radio tuned devices into close proximity to each other. Due to the way radio waves work, a non self powered device can be brought into close enough proximity to a radio wave generating device (such as a cell phone) that it is able to absorb enough energy from the electric and magnetic fields generated by that device that it can power itself.

TRENDING THREADS