Loom sequels

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Bateau said regarding Loom sequels:

>Someone make them please.

Me, I'd be happy with a fan consolidation of all the existing released
Loom material -- a single program utilising all the dialogue from the
chattiest versions while incorporating all the extended and enhanced
unused graphics, music and sound from the multimedia-heavy CD-ROM
releases. (A stiff proposition, I understand: after all, how are we
supposed to extract further unrecorded lines from the original voice
actors at this late date? What the heck -- while we're at it, let's
throw in its promotional sequence from the Secret of Monkey Island as
an introduction and a crude new animated sequence providing some
visuals to the audiodrama-prologue-on-cassette-tape it shipped with.
That and a Bobbin-led round of "Simon" to play after the end credits
will keep me happy 8)

(An easy man to please!)

"UnwashedMass" <growan@gmail.com> wrote:
>Bateau said regarding Loom sequels:
>>
>>Someone make them please.
>
>Me, I'd be happy with a fan consolidation of all the existing released
>Loom material -- a single program utilising all the dialogue from the
>chattiest versions while incorporating all the extended and enhanced
>unused graphics, music and sound from the multimedia-heavy CD-ROM
>releases. (A stiff proposition, I understand: after all, how are we
>supposed to extract further unrecorded lines from the original voice
>actors at this late date? What the heck -- while we're at it, let's
>throw in its promotional sequence from the Secret of Monkey Island as
>an introduction and a crude new animated sequence providing some
>visuals to the audiodrama-prologue-on-cassette-tape it shipped with.
>That and a Bobbin-led round of "Simon" to play after the end credits
>will keep me happy 8)
>
>(An easy man to please!)

Make it so.