Runaway: - Game crashing at crossing bridges cutscene past..

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Has anyone a save right at the point when Brian arrives at the crypt? For
some reason, the game crashes at this cutscene every damned time!

Thanks friends,

Miss T

vinCe

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote
> Has anyone a save right at the point when Brian arrives at the crypt? For
> some reason, the game crashes at this cutscene every damned time!

I had that.

There's a patch that fixes it.

I can't remember where I got it off-hand. Let me know if you can't find it
and I'll have a look around.