Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for..

Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for the V710 to
enable all of the Bluetooth features? I thought that I read that this
would occur in November, but is it true? If so, is November a
realistic timeframe?
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about true verizon provide firmware update

    "Steven B." <PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for the V710 to
    > enable all of the Bluetooth features? I thought that I read that this
    > would occur in November, but is it true? If so, is November a
    > realistic timeframe?

    How many times are you going to post that same stupid question on here? IF
    there's a firmware upgrade, it'll be here when it's here!

Motorola Firmware Verizon