Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for..

Tags:
  • Motorola
  • Firmware
  • Verizon
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 12:07:15 PM

Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for the V710 to
enable all of the Bluetooth features? I thought that I read that this
would occur in November, but is it true? If so, is November a
realistic timeframe?
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com

More about : true verizon provide firmware update

Anonymous
October 20, 2004 10:01:06 PM

"Steven B." <PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it true that Verizon will provide a firmware update for the V710 to
> enable all of the Bluetooth features? I thought that I read that this
> would occur in November, but is it true? If so, is November a
> realistic timeframe?

How many times are you going to post that same stupid question on here? IF
there's a firmware upgrade, it'll be here when it's here!