Moblie Phone Tools for V3

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 21, 2004 3:14:16 AM

Received this from BVRP today...

--- Begin quote ---
Dear Sir,

You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/

Best regards .

BVRP Software
--- End quote ---

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]

More about : moblie phone tools

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 4:24:03 AM

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:14:16 +0100, Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk>
wrote:

>Received this from BVRP today...
>
>--- Begin quote ---
>Dear Sir,
>
>You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
>for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

You will be able to buy, looking at that link, would of expected
better support from Moto/BVRP on this, hopefully will fix the lack of
Outlook support.

Gavin
October 21, 2004 5:52:46 AM

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:24:03 +0100, Gavin Lewandowski
<gavinlew@despammed.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:14:16 +0100, Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk>
>wrote:

>>You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
>>for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

>You will be able to buy, looking at that link

Aye, I noticed that too but will reserve judgement until I've seen
what's offered.

> would of expected better support from Moto/BVRP on this

I expected more of Motorola, but BVRP are only OEM suppliers after
all. They only provide what their 'partner' requests (and has paid
for!) :-)

> hopefully will fix the lack of Outlook support.

I asked specifically about the ability to sync with Outlook in the new
version, so I take from the response that this will indeed be present.

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
Related resources

Must be the version 3, I like it alot better then the 2.2!
"Alan" <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk> wrote in message
> Received this from BVRP today...
>
> --- Begin quote ---
> Dear Sir,
>
> You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
> for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :
>
> http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/
>

> Best regards .
>
> BVRP Software
> --- End quote ---
>
> Al
> --
> [This space intentionally left blank]
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 4:00:31 AM

<<Must be the version 3, I like it alot better then the 2.2!>>

But it still wouldn't let me backup to the PC while I have pictures
associated with individual phone numbers for Caller ID purposes. That
blows.

Lee

October 26, 2004 1:48:38 AM

Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk> wrote in message news:<1lodn05735glsau0etq52p10ccih0r47l2@4ax.com>...
> Received this from BVRP today...
>
> --- Begin quote ---
> Dear Sir,
>
> You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
> for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :
>
> http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/
>

> Best regards .
>
> BVRP Software
> --- End quote ---
>
> Al

Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?

Brendan.
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 2:26:55 PM

On 25 Oct 2004 21:48:38 -0700, brendan_vd@hotmail.com (Brendan) wrote:

>Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?

The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
Euros). It looks as if this is being touted as a new version rather
than an update.

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
October 29, 2004 4:17:29 AM

"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message
> On 25 Oct 2004 21:48:38 -0700, brendan_vd@hotmail.com (Brendan) wrote:
>
>>Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?
>
> The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
> shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
> Euros).

No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
--
Slartibartfast
To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:17:29 +0100, "Slartibartfast"
<slarti@celynnen.FJORDSdemon.co.uk> wrote:

>"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

>> The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
>> shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
>> Euros).

>No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45

Even better! :-)

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 3:28:55 PM

> >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message
>
> >> The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
> >> shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
> >> Euros).
>
> >No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
>
> Even better! :-)

Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

gbnews
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 7:47:55 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <2uekbeF299s77U1@uni-berlin.de> on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:28:55 +0100,
"gbnews" <mati@btinternet.com> wrote:

>> >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

>> >No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
>>
>> Even better! :-)
>
>Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

That's Motorola.

--
Best regards,
John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/&gt;

wrote:

>> >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

>> Even better! :-)

>Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

Maybe yes, maybe no. We won't know for sure until Nov 3rd.

My point was that if I have to pay for an enhanced version the
exchange rate is better for the dollar than the euro.

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 11:50:49 AM

> >> Even better! :-)
>
> >Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?
>
> Maybe yes, maybe no. We won't know for sure until Nov 3rd.
>
> My point was that if I have to pay for an enhanced version the
> exchange rate is better for the dollar than the euro.
>
> Al

I can't argue with that. Let's hope we get it free. Not being able to
upload apps or anything like that is a bit annoying.
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 12:28:01 AM

From reading BVRP Forums too it looks like the v3 comes with a free
version of mobile phone tools that doesnt support all the features and
that link to buy is the deluxe version that supports all features. I
guess try that same code I used before that I found in their forums
(tech42) to take off the 15%. Atleast its a little cheaper.

--
Juju8890