Moblie Phone Tools for V3

Received this from BVRP today...

--- Begin quote ---
Dear Sir,

You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/

Best regards .

BVRP Software
--- End quote ---

Al
--
[This space intentionally left blank]
13 answers Last reply

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:14:16 +0100, Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Received this from BVRP today...
    >
    >--- Begin quote ---
    >Dear Sir,
    >
    >You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
    >for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

    You will be able to buy, looking at that link, would of expected
    better support from Moto/BVRP on this, hopefully will fix the lack of
    Outlook support.

    Gavin

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:24:03 +0100, Gavin Lewandowski
    <gavinlew@despammed.com> wrote:

    >On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:14:16 +0100, Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk>
    >wrote:

    >>You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
    >>for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :

    >You will be able to buy, looking at that link

    Aye, I noticed that too but will reserve judgement until I've seen
    what's offered.

    > would of expected better support from Moto/BVRP on this

    I expected more of Motorola, but BVRP are only OEM suppliers after
    all. They only provide what their 'partner' requests (and has paid
    for!) :-)

    > hopefully will fix the lack of Outlook support.

    I asked specifically about the ability to sync with Outlook in the new
    version, so I take from the response that this will indeed be present.

    Al
    --
    [This space intentionally left blank]

    Must be the version 3, I like it alot better then the 2.2!
    "Alan" <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Received this from BVRP today...
    >
    > --- Begin quote ---
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
    > for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :
    >
    > http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/
    >

    > Best regards .
    >
    > BVRP Software
    > --- End quote ---
    >
    > Al
    > --
    > [This space intentionally left blank]

    <<Must be the version 3, I like it alot better then the 2.2!>>

    But it still wouldn't let me backup to the PC while I have pictures
    associated with individual phone numbers for Caller ID purposes. That
    blows.

    Lee

    Alan <usenet@ajbremner.co.uk> wrote in message news:<1lodn05735glsau0etq52p10ccih0r47l2@4ax.com>...
    > Received this from BVRP today...
    >
    > --- Begin quote ---
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > You will be able to download a compatible version of Mobile Phonetools
    > for Motorola V3 from November 2th on :
    >
    > http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/v3/buy/
    >

    > Best regards .
    >
    > BVRP Software
    > --- End quote ---
    >
    > Al

    Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?

    Brendan.

    On 25 Oct 2004 21:48:38 -0700, brendan_vd@hotmail.com (Brendan) wrote:

    >Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?

    The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
    shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
    Euros). It looks as if this is being touted as a new version rather
    than an update.

    Al
    --

    "Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message
    > On 25 Oct 2004 21:48:38 -0700, brendan_vd@hotmail.com (Brendan) wrote:
    >
    >>Will there be a cost associated to download this updated software?
    >
    > The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
    > shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
    > Euros).

    No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
    --
    Slartibartfast
    To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:17:29 +0100, "Slartibartfast"
    <slarti@celynnen.FJORDSdemon.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

    >> The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
    >> shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
    >> Euros).

    >No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45

    Even better! :-)

    Al
    --
    [This space intentionally left blank]

    > >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message
    >
    > >> The URL supplied points to " Motorola's Mobile PhoneTools Deluxe
    > >> shopping cart", showing a special offer price of 29-90 (presumably
    > >> Euros).
    >
    > >No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
    >
    > Even better! :-)

    Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

    gbnews
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <2uekbeF299s77U1@uni-berlin.de> on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:28:55 +0100,
    "gbnews" <mati@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >> >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

    >> >No, that's dollars. In UK Pounds it is 17.30, and in Euros 25.45
    >>
    >> Even better! :-)
    >
    >Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

    That's Motorola.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

    wrote:

    >> >"Alan Bremner" <alan@domain.invalid> wrote in message

    >> Even better! :-)

    >Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?

    Maybe yes, maybe no. We won't know for sure until Nov 3rd.

    My point was that if I have to pay for an enhanced version the
    exchange rate is better for the dollar than the euro.

    Al
    --
    [This space intentionally left blank]
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    > >> Even better! :-)
    >
    > >Even better? Surely v3 owners should get it for free?
    >
    > Maybe yes, maybe no. We won't know for sure until Nov 3rd.
    >
    > My point was that if I have to pay for an enhanced version the
    > exchange rate is better for the dollar than the euro.
    >
    > Al

    I can't argue with that. Let's hope we get it free. Not being able to
    upload apps or anything like that is a bit annoying.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    From reading BVRP Forums too it looks like the v3 comes with a free
    version of mobile phone tools that doesnt support all the features and
    that link to buy is the deluxe version that supports all features. I
    guess try that same code I used before that I found in their forums
    (tech42) to take off the 15%. Atleast its a little cheaper.

    --
    Juju8890

Motorola Phones Compatibility