NiBiRu

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Hello group,
anyone here played NiBiRu already or has the English version not been
released yet? If not, when can we expect it then? The game looks very nice
to me and i am looking forward to read a review here.
Thanks, E-Cie.

E-Cie wrote:

> Hello group,
> anyone here played NiBiRu already or has the English version not been
> released yet? If not, when can we expect it then? The game looks very nice
> to me and i am looking forward to read a review here.
> Thanks, E-Cie.

A review on Just Adventure shows it to be out in Europe in to be out in
October 2005 in North America. I'm really looking forward to it. It
looks like a great game. I absolutely LOVED Black Mirror and it appears
to be very similar to that so I'm looking forward to it!

Here is a link to the article if you're interested:

http://www.justadventure.com/reviews/Nibiru/Nibiru.shtm

Paula

Mary

"Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> E-Cie wrote:
>
> > Hello group,
> > anyone here played NiBiRu already or has the English version not
been
> > released yet? If not, when can we expect it then? The game looks
very nice
> > to me and i am looking forward to read a review here.
> > Thanks, E-Cie.
> >

> A review on Just Adventure shows it to be out in Europe in to be out
in
> October 2005 in North America. I'm really looking forward to it. It
> looks like a great game. I absolutely LOVED Black Mirror and it
appears
> to be very similar to that so I'm looking forward to it!
>
> Here is a link to the article if you're interested:
>
> http://www.justadventure.com/reviews/Nibiru/Nibiru.shtm

Hi Paula, thanks for the link. Nibiru sounds quite promising. I liked
Black Mirror too. Maybe they could bring out another Syberia? Benot
Skokal, who designed Syberia games is working on a game called Lost
Paradise. No news as to when it will be finished. Maybe it will be good,
I hope. I am also waiting to see what the second Capri game will be
like. I liked the first one, "Quiet Weekend in Capri". I haven't seen
any news when it will be out either.

Mary

Mary wrote in news:pP2dnZ4Po5JoV0PfRVn-2w@rogers.com:

> Benot Skokal, who designed Syberia games is working on a
> game called Lost Paradise. No news as to when it will be finished.
> Maybe it will be good, I hope.

The name has changed to simply "Paradise" and it should be out early
next year. (I've read a release date of February.)

Rikard

Mary

"Rikard Peterson" <trumgottist@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Mary wrote in news:pP2dnZ4Po5JoV0PfRVn-2w@rogers.com:
>
> > Benot Skokal, who designed Syberia games is working on a
> > game called Lost Paradise. No news as to when it will be finished.
> > Maybe it will be good, I hope.
>
> The name has changed to simply "Paradise" and it should be out early
> next year. (I've read a release date of February.)

Thanks for the information. I will be looking for it early in next year.
Skokal is a wonderful artist/designer.

Mary

Mary wrote:
> "Paula" <pdwMT@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>E-Cie wrote:
>>

>>>Hello group,
>>>anyone here played NiBiRu already or has the English version not
>
> been
>
>>>released yet? If not, when can we expect it then? The game looks
>
> very nice
>
>>>to me and i am looking forward to read a review here.
>>>Thanks, E-Cie.
>>>

>>A review on Just Adventure shows it to be out in Europe in to be out
>
> in
>
>>October 2005 in North America. I'm really looking forward to it. It
>>looks like a great game. I absolutely LOVED Black Mirror and it
>
> appears
>
>>to be very similar to that so I'm looking forward to it!
>>
>>Here is a link to the article if you're interested:
>>
>>http://www.justadventure.com/reviews/Nibiru/Nibiru.shtm
>

> Hi Paula, thanks for the link. Nibiru sounds quite promising. I liked
> Black Mirror too. Maybe they could bring out another Syberia? Benot
> Skokal, who designed Syberia games is working on a game called Lost
> Paradise. No news as to when it will be finished. Maybe it will be good,
> I hope. I am also waiting to see what the second Capri game will be
> like. I liked the first one, "Quiet Weekend in Capri". I haven't seen
> any news when it will be out either.
>
> Mary

Hi, Mary. Lost Paradise looks interesting, too. There are not many
adventure game lately that interest me. I looked at a review of "Quiet
Weekend in Capri." It doesn't really look like the kind of game I would
like. Right now I'm playing Lionheart - Legacy of the Crusader. It's
an RPG. I'm enjoying it. I'm really looking forward to Nibiru, though.
If it's anything at all like Black Mirror I'm going to like it.

Paula

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Mary" <nothere@non.com> schreef in bericht
> "Rikard Peterson" <trumgottist@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Mary wrote in news:pP2dnZ4Po5JoV0PfRVn-2w@rogers.com:
> >
> > > Benot Skokal, who designed Syberia games is working on a
> > > game called Lost Paradise. No news as to when it will be finished.
> > > Maybe it will be good, I hope.
> >
> > The name has changed to simply "Paradise" and it should be out early
> > next year. (I've read a release date of February.)
>
> Thanks for the information. I will be looking for it early in next year.
> Skokal is a wonderful artist/designer.
>
> Mary

Thanks everyone for the reply and the link. I think i'll have to wait
then... ;-(
Greetings, E-Cie