What celebrity would you like having a gaming session with..

vinCe

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
and please say why, for any one named ?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven "Vince"<vest777@hotmail.com> in
1122077160.750916.204200@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com
> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
> and please say why, for any one named ?

oh that's easy, Bruce Campbell. why? cant it be because he's a great guy?
no? well how about that he is the one who coined all the classic one liners
in his movies, which carried over to video games. to hear the man himself
next to me taunting me to "come get some" , or "kick ass and chew gum, and
I'm all out of gum". I mean how cool would that be?

or Silvia saint because within 5 minutes of gaming she would become bored
with the pc and want me to play some other games....

--
Play it three more times and call it jazz. - Mingus, on "wrong notes".

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Highlandish typed:
>> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you
>> greatly admire or even dislike, would you most like having
>> a PC gaming session with and please say why, for any one
>> named ?

For me, it would have to be an RPG the likes of Icewind
Dale, and an entire cast the likes of Lord of the Rings. ;)

(Put the two together and you've basically got the "why")

> oh that's easy, Bruce Campbell. why? cant it be because
> he's a great guy? no? well how about that he is the one
> who coined all the classic one liners in his movies, which
> carried over to video games. to hear the man himself next
> to me taunting me to "come get some" , or "kick ass and
> chew gum, and I'm all out of gum". I mean how cool would
> that be?

Oh, but imagine how cool it would be playing Tachyon: The
Fringe with Bruce Campbell right next to you! ;D

(Not that I've played it yet, but I have it)

(Actually, I'm not sure whether that would be really cool, or
just really freaky ;D)

--
};> Matt v3.2 <.{

<random sig>
A plateau is a high form of flattery.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven "mec-devil"<delusions@fools.paradise.net.nz> in
42e61685@clear.net.nz
> Highlandish typed:
>>> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you
>>> greatly admire or even dislike, would you most like having
>>> a PC gaming session with and please say why, for any one
>>> named ?
>
> For me, it would have to be an RPG the likes of Icewind
> Dale, and an entire cast the likes of Lord of the Rings. ;)
>
> (Put the two together and you've basically got the "why")
>
>> oh that's easy, Bruce Campbell. why? cant it be because
>> he's a great guy? no? well how about that he is the one
>> who coined all the classic one liners in his movies, which
>> carried over to video games. to hear the man himself next
>> to me taunting me to "come get some" , or "kick ass and
>> chew gum, and I'm all out of gum". I mean how cool would
>> that be?
>
> Oh, but imagine how cool it would be playing Tachyon: The
> Fringe with Bruce Campbell right next to you! ;D
>
> (Not that I've played it yet, but I have it)
>
> (Actually, I'm not sure whether that would be really cool, or
> just really freaky ;D)

nah, it'd be awesome!

--
A computer cuts your work in half and gives you back the bloody stumps.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
> and please say why, for any one named ?

Uwe Boll.

-Moa Dragon

--
Ma Boîte de Réception est protégée par SPAMfighter
1186 e-mails spam ont été bloqués jusqu'à maintenant.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven "Mils Michael"<mickmils@tiscali.fr> in
dcg780$du$1@news.tiscali.fr
>> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly
>> admire or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming
>> session with and please say why, for any one named ?
>
> Uwe Boll.
>
> -Moa Dragon

awsome pick!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

--
MISSING: Tagline, 70 characters long, last seen in Nevada.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me