Stille Life

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Is anyone playing this game? I'm doing OK so far but may end up with
questions. :) I like the game so far, kind of intriguing.

Joan

"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
> Is anyone playing this game? I'm doing OK so far but may end up with
> questions. :) I like the game so far, kind of intriguing.
>
> Joan

I'm playing it for a second time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gsquared wrote:

> "Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
>
>>Is anyone playing this game? I'm doing OK so far but may end up with
>>questions. :) I like the game so far, kind of intriguing.
>>
>>Joan
>

> I'm playing it for a second time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, I may need it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Gsquared" <ggmediaNOT@myway.com> schreef in bericht
> "Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
> > Is anyone playing this game? I'm doing OK so far but may end up with
> > questions. :) I like the game so far, kind of intriguing.
> >
> > Joan
>

> I'm playing it for a second time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello there, i'm concidering buying this game. Can you tell me what's good
and what's bad about it, in your opinion?
Thanks, E-Cie.

E-Cie wrote:
> "Gsquared" <ggmediaNOT@myway.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Is anyone playing this game? I'm doing OK so far but may end up with
>>>questions. :) I like the game so far, kind of intriguing.
>>>
>>>Joan
>>

>>I'm playing it for a second time. Let me know if you have any questions.
>>

> Hello there, i'm concidering buying this game. Can you tell me what's good
> and what's bad about it, in your opinion?
> Thanks, E-Cie.

As I said before it intrigues me. Its almost like two mysteries.
Victoria is
FBI agent investigating horrible murders of women. She also has found a
journal of her grandfather Gus, who was a private detective, and he was
working on horrible murders of ladies of the night in Europe. Similar
type murders. Some may say it is gory, but I see worse on TV. I watch
CSI. :) I'm only in Chapter 4. The few puzzles I done have been OK. I
don't like puzzles. I'm enjoying both the present and the past in this
game. The one thing I like is when you complete a section and go to
another place it is put on the map. You do not have to run back and
forth like in the Black Mirror and most other games. Victoria reminds
me the foxy determined lady in Syberia.

Joan

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> once tried to test me with:

> Hello there, i'm concidering buying this game. Can you tell me what's
> good and what's bad about it, in your opinion?
> Thanks, E-Cie.

I wrote a review of it for the Xbox version, but almost everything I wrote
applies to the PC version as well apart from the fact that you use the
mouse to control the PC version rather than a game pad. Also I expect the
visuals on the PC version can be cranked up to look a lot nicer.

http://www.gamechronicles.com/reviews/xbox/stilllife/stilllife.htm

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> schreef in bericht
> E-Cie wrote:
> > "Gsquared" <ggmediaNOT@myway.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> >>"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message

> >>I'm playing it for a second time. Let me know if you have any
questions.

> > Hello there, i'm concidering buying this game. Can you tell me what's
good
> > and what's bad about it, in your opinion?
> > Thanks, E-Cie.
> >
> As I said before it intrigues me. Its almost like two mysteries.
> Victoria is
> FBI agent investigating horrible murders of women. She also has found a
> journal of her grandfather Gus, who was a private detective, and he was
> working on horrible murders of ladies of the night in Europe. Similar
> type murders. Some may say it is gory, but I see worse on TV. I watch
> CSI. :) I'm only in Chapter 4. The few puzzles I done have been OK. I
> don't like puzzles. I'm enjoying both the present and the past in this
> game. The one thing I like is when you complete a section and go to
> another place it is put on the map. You do not have to run back and
> forth like in the Black Mirror and most other games. Victoria reminds
> me the foxy determined lady in Syberia.
>
> Joan

Thank you very much for your reply.
Greetings, E-Cie.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> "E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> once tried to test me with:
>
> > Hello there, i'm concidering buying this game. Can you tell me what's
> > good and what's bad about it, in your opinion?
> > Thanks, E-Cie.
>
> I wrote a review of it for the Xbox version, but almost everything I wrote
> applies to the PC version as well apart from the fact that you use the
> mouse to control the PC version rather than a game pad. Also I expect the
> visuals on the PC version can be cranked up to look a lot nicer.
>
> http://www.gamechronicles.com/reviews/xbox/stilllife/stilllife.htm
>

> --
>
> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>
> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.