Flash apparently uninstalls itself from one day to the next

Newkidontheblock

Honorable
May 7, 2012
I have Win 7 64 bit 4 gig ram.I am being driven nuts by Adobe Flash apparently uninstalling itself from one day to the next. When I try to view videos on CNN or Youtube with Firefox 12,I see a black screen with no controls.I tried a different browser,Opera,and was prompted to install either the Flash plugin or Flash itself.After doing this,I can then view video on CNN and Youtube again.However,when I boot into windows the next day,the black screen problem has arisen again. I ran a full Malwarebytes scan and found nothing.Any suggestions? Thanks :pt1cable:

Newkidontheblock

Honorable
May 7, 2012
I tried that already.I did make an interesting discovery today.I opened Firefox as an administrator,and flash worked.I closed Firefox,and opened it again but not as an administrator this time,and flash did not work.

What AV and ad blocker are you using ?? -- Could be you have one that is blocking Flash completely check the settings on your AV product(s). (Running as ADMIN might override the blockers settings so that it then works )

Newkidontheblock

Honorable
May 7, 2012
I have McAfee AV and Adblock Plus.McAfee was set to restrict Flash to outgoing communication,and I changed that to full,but that didn't help.I also disabled Adblock Plus,but that didn't help either.