HELP! Memory capacity

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002
Hi y'all! Just wanted to see if anyone knows how to find out how much memory I can shoehorn into ONE memory slot on an Aopen AX4G Pro motherboard. I have 2 512 MB memory sticks (DDR333) in my PC right now. But I have noticed that there are 1 GIGABYTE memory sticks (DDR333) for sale now. I use Lightwave 3D and Photoshop, and Windows XP is my OS, so the more memory I can cram into my PC the better. Aopen's web site has been no help whatsoever...so any good advice from the more technically inclined out there would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try reading your M/Bs manual, you know, that small paperback book that came with it, or if you don't have one go to your M/Bs manufacturers website and download it. Ryan

Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
But that might require actually <i>searching</i> for an answer instead of just waiting for one to be handed over.

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=45775#45775" target="_new"><font color=red>Join</font color=red> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=green>THGC</font color=green> <font color=orange>LAN</font color=orange> <font color=purple>Party</font color=purple>!</A>