help with Nibiru demo

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

In the Nibiru demo, I am the person nobody wants to talk with anymore
and I cannot find anything else to do. I'd like to get into the tent
or into the trailer ... but can't. Help, please.
6 answers Last reply
More about help nibiru demo
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    Did you try to talk to everybody AGAIN? Did you check EVERY location
    AGAIN? At which point exactly are you stuck? Is it already night (lights
    on)?

    Jay Pieace (who hated that you could only take the mushrooms when you
    REALLY needed them, not ealier)

    Opsimath wrote:
    > In the Nibiru demo, I am the person nobody wants to talk with anymore
    > and I cannot find anything else to do. I'd like to get into the tent
    > or into the trailer ... but can't. Help, please.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:42:40 +0200, Jay Pieace <JayPieace@arcor.de>
    wrote:

    |Did you try to talk to everybody AGAIN? Did you check EVERY location
    |AGAIN? At which point exactly are you stuck? Is it already night
    (lights
    |on)?

    (snipped)
    It is night. I have spoken with everyone and now am told I have
    nothing to say to them. I have the beans, can opener and piece of
    paper from the trailer. There is still a live indicator over the
    fireplace but I can't seem to do anything more.
    Help, please.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Opsimath" <castalides@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:42:40 +0200, Jay Pieace <JayPieace@arcor.de>
    > wrote:
    >
    > |Did you try to talk to everybody AGAIN? Did you check EVERY location
    > |AGAIN? At which point exactly are you stuck? Is it already night
    > (lights
    > |on)?
    > |
    > (snipped)
    > It is night. I have spoken with everyone and now am told I have
    > nothing to say to them. I have the beans, can opener and piece of
    > paper from the trailer. There is still a live indicator over the
    > fireplace but I can't seem to do anything more.
    > Help, please.

    I don't know if you got unstuck yet. I just downloaded this demo a few
    hours ago. If you talked to everybody and it says there is nothing else
    to say, there are now things you need to do. Did you talk to the guard
    at the front till he says he needs something to eat? If so you have
    something you could give him, but you have to do a few things first.
    Seems like it might be a good game.
    Hope this helps.

    Mary
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:36:28 -0400, "Mary" <not@nothing.com> wrote:

    (snipped)

    |I don't know if you got unstuck yet. I just downloaded this demo a
    |few hours ago. If you talked to everybody and it says there is
    |nothing else to say, there are now things you need to do. Did you
    |talk to the guard at the front till he says he needs something to
    |eat? If so you have something you could give him, but you have to do
    |Seems like it might be a good game. Hope this helps.

    Thanks, Mary; fed him; gastroenteritis; into tent; got keys; into
    cabin; ??? nothing. I have whatever was available from the
    workbench. Opened the lid but not the locker - which I know must be
    opened.

    Why did I have to go back and forth so many times just to get what I
    knew was there? Drives me nuts. But now, toolkit expanded, still
    can't find what to do about the locker or the lights. aaaccckkk
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:36:28 -0400, "Mary" <not@nothing.com> wrote:
    >
    > (snipped)
    > |
    > |I don't know if you got unstuck yet. I just downloaded this demo a
    > |few hours ago. If you talked to everybody and it says there is
    > |nothing else to say, there are now things you need to do. Did you
    > |talk to the guard at the front till he says he needs something to
    > |eat? If so you have something you could give him, but you have to do
    > |Seems like it might be a good game. Hope this helps.
    > |
    > Thanks, Mary; fed him; gastroenteritis; into tent; got keys; into
    > cabin; ??? nothing. I have whatever was available from the
    > workbench. Opened the lid but not the locker - which I know must be
    > opened.
    >
    > Why did I have to go back and forth so many times just to get what I
    > knew was there? Drives me nuts. But now, toolkit expanded, still
    > can't find what to do about the locker or the lights. aaaccckkk

    I am not past the tent part yet, but since its a demo, it doesn't matter
    if you've told me.I will play it some more.I wonder if you are at the
    end of the demo. Some demos end quite abruptly. Other people must be
    playing the demo, so maybe one of them will tell you what else you need
    to do if I don't get back to you first.

    Mary
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

    "Opsimath" <castalides@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:36:28 -0400, "Mary" <not@nothing.com> wrote:
    >
    > (snipped)
    > |
    > |I don't know if you got unstuck yet. I just downloaded this demo a
    > |few hours ago. If you talked to everybody and it says there is
    > |nothing else to say, there are now things you need to do. Did you
    > |talk to the guard at the front till he says he needs something to
    > |eat? If so you have something you could give him, but you have to do
    > |Seems like it might be a good game. Hope this helps.
    > |
    > Thanks, Mary; fed him; gastroenteritis; into tent; got keys; into
    > cabin; ??? nothing. I have whatever was available from the
    > workbench. Opened the lid but not the locker - which I know must be
    > opened.

    I'm finished the demo. when you finish it, it goes back to the main
    screen so you know the demo has ended. Everything you need to do from
    now on, involves only things to do in the cabin.
    and it looks like you got in the cabin.

    > Why did I have to go back and forth so many times just to get what I
    > knew was there? Drives me nuts. But now, toolkit expanded, still
    > can't find what to do about the locker or the lights. aaaccckkk

    One good thing is, when you do something or get something, the hotspot
    is turned off. I like that, so you don't need to go back and back to the
    same place. but you have to go back and forth to different areas till
    you do everything that needs to be done in a certain area. You need to
    get the locker opened. did you find the hammer in the cabin? The lights
    are the last thing to do After that, there is a cut scene. you are near
    the end of the demo. You don't use many items in the inventory in the
    demo. Its not a bad demo and gives you a good idea what the game will be
    like. I like the graphics, and I liked Black Mirror graphics too. The
    game designer seems to like rain. Its an interesting touch :)

    Mary

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games