Summing on digital mixers, vs DAWs

I'm an ex-analog and ex-Paris user. I've been using Cubase SX and Samplitude
lately, and recently did a comparo of their mix busses. Samplitude won
easily. It was much better sounding.

I'm contemplating upgrading from my Tascam DM24 to an 02R96, and I'm
wondering if anyone has done mix buss comparisons between the 02R96 and a
DAW mix buss like Samplitude or Nuendo?

--
Bill Lorentzen
3 answers Last reply

    Check the 3DB audio forum for a CD comparing the same mix done thru
    various consoles and DAWs. (www.3dbaudio.com) "Awesome Dawsum
    Sampler"

    Philip Perkins

    It's at www.3dbaudioinc.com

    Kind regards,
    Nudge

    --
    Nudge // PCS Records Studio Leipzig
    http://studio.lieber-media.de

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:35:44 +0100, Nudge <big-chief@gmx.de> wrote:

    >Philip Perkins wrote:
    >> Check the 3DB audio forum for a CD comparing the same mix done thru
    >> various consoles and DAWs. (www.3dbaudio.com) "Awesome Dawsum
    >> Sampler"
    >>
    >> Philip Perkins
    >
    >It's at www.3dbaudioinc.com