[IN TOPIC] As a tribute to New Orleans...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

....I'm replaying Gabriel Knigth I

Makes you feel sorta of sad, however. It is a wonderful city, even on a
videogame screen.

Mary

"Vincenzo Beretta" <reckall@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...I'm replaying Gabriel Knigth I
>
> Makes you feel sorta of sad, however. It is a wonderful city, even on
> videogame screen.

When I was watching CNN pictures of New Orleans today, I was thinking
about Gabriel Knight 1 too. Especially when there was a video showing
the Cathedral near Jackson square that was in the game and flooded all
around. I knew from the game that some of New Orleans was below sea
level, but I didn't know that 70% of New Orleans is below sea level and
that is why so much destruction and flooding. The worst of course is the
loss of life in all areas hit by the hurricane,
but I also feel sorry for so many who lost their homes and everything
they had.

Mary